Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does LiveNation have print-at-home tickets?

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

I'm going to the London show and I'm from Mexico, I think there's something called Box Office where you can pick your tickets in there before the show. :)

WirralMonster

Different I think for each show, I got one for Paris and it's an e-ticket, Manchester paper ticket, then got one for Cologne, check out all fine... then get an email 24 hours later saying they require 30euro more for delivery (no eticket or collect at box office options she cofnrimed) as the system didn't detect I was in the UK, despite choosing it from the drop down box:grr:

panosmonster
On 10/2/2017 at 9:28 PM, Irakli said:

Some venues have this option, some not. I have bought print-at-home ticket for Barcelona show

and you instantly took your ticket via email?

Azor Ahai
Just now, panosmonster said:

and you instantly took your ticket via email?

Ψαχνεις και εσυ για Ιταλια; :unicorn:

panosmonster
Just now, Azor Ahai said:

Ψαχνεις και εσυ για Ιταλια; :unicorn:

οχι μονο. βασικά δεν με ψήνει η Ιταλία, έχω άλλα σχέδια ;) 

I'm not sure about LiveNation, but there is usually an option to will-call tickets, that is you pick them up at the stadium the day of the show. There's also international shipping - I know that's available for the two shows I'm planning on going to.

Edit: In the US I've noticed there's this thing called 'flash tix' and the ticket is connected to your credit card, and they swipe it when you get there and you receive a ticket stub

Archived