💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ultimate Backstage Tour

DeanSummer

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

So what's the point of listing it as a group photo?

Idk but it happened with Ariana, Justin, 5H and couple of others

i guess groups have to go together or something

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drinkmytears
47 minutes ago, Spock said:

Idk but it happened with Ariana, Justin, 5H and couple of others

i guess groups have to go together or something

Its probably in case one night they have to do group photos, nobody can say "but I paid for individual!!" 

I met Little Mix and it was listed as a group photo, everyone got to go in individually. You never know. I can't see Gaga just standing and taking photos. She's not like that.

RAMROD

Didn't get any VIP so far. 

If she'll do Asian leg, I may get one there. We'll see.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2 hours ago, DeanSummer said:

Hey my fellow monsters! 

Who got it and for which show? 

And how many tickets do you think will be sold- I am scared there will be 30+ packages per venue :/

How much are these tickets?

ChicaSkas

Killing myself to get one for the Forum Los Angeles. Has anyone been able to purchase a Lady Gaga Backstage Experience Package for $1,500.00 yet? 

:giveup:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

5 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Killing myself to get one for the Forum Los Angeles. Has anyone been able to purchase a Lady Gaga Backstage Experience Package for $1,500.00 yet? 

:giveup:

$1,500?  OMG

ChicaSkas
10 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

$1,500?  OMG

I know. I had to do some serious talking with my family to justify why I would need this and how I would propose to pay them back over the next 6 months :deadbanana:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Just now, ChicaSkas said:

I know. I had to do some serious talking with my family to justify why I would need this and how I would propose to pay them back over the next 6 months :deadbanana:

Yea lol. I'm not spending that kinda dough

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

Yea lol. I'm not spending that kinda dough

I have a job where over 6 months I could feasably pay it back. So I want to say I did it. 
So very many of my friends, mods, co-workers on Gaga sites, have done this. I want to do it too... I never could swing attending the ModRave or the other times when GGD met her, so it's time I figured out some way to swing it on my own.  But yes, it's not for everyone. It may not even be for me :deadbanana: No one I've seen has been able to attain them for the Los Angeles Forum yet. 

2 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I have a job where over 6 months I could feasably pay it back. So I want to say I did it. 
So very many of my friends, mods, co-workers on Gaga sites, have done this. I want to do it too... I never could swing attending the ModRave or the other times when GGD met her, so it's time I figured out some way to swing it on my own.  But yes, it's not for everyone. It may not even be for me :deadbanana: No one I've seen has been able to attain them for the Los Angeles Forum yet. 

I have a credit card I owe $5k on which is more important LOL :giggle:

4 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

whats the ModRave lol

ChicaSkas
3 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

Not fair

We work hard to maintain this website. There are 15 of us to 20,000 of you. It was a fair reward for the mods to meet with her, discuss news, and discuss the site.  I know, everyone wants that kind of experience -- I did, too. But sometimes you have understand why this kind of thing occurs... For them, they earned it.

3 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

We work hard to maintain this website. There are 15 of us to 20,000 of you. It was a fair reward for the mods to meet with her, discuss news, and discuss the site.  I know, everyone wants that kind of experience -- I did, too. But sometimes you have understand why this kind of thing occurs... For them, they earned it.

Well during TMB 2.0 I am pretty sure she looked right at my best friend lol 

Archived