question

Where can I get sold-out tickets?

2HB

Featured Posts

IllumiMark
43 minutes ago, JorgitoShan said:

But seems that all of her concerts have sold out in Europe.:toofunny:

The thirst is real.

Just keep checking. Back in 2012, for the BTWBall I found tickets for Milan just one week before the show. So, don't give up. :golfclap:

TheJackMonster

It's annoying because I got myself a ticket on the first pre-sale and now I need to buy one for someone else who's coming with me :sharon: should of just bought 2 in the pre-sale.

2 hours ago, crazyforgaga said:

There should be some way of getting this to stop like I just hate the whole idea of people buying half the stadium and re selling them for half the price. It just ain't right brah.

That just happened here in Barcelona. There's so much drama going on right now, 'cause Ticketmaster bought almost all tickets and it's selling 'em on seatwave. 

2 minutes ago, Ritsu said:

That just happened here in Barcelona. There's so much drama going on right now, 'cause Ticketmaster bought almost all tickets and it's selling 'em on seatwave. 

is that even legal?

Princess Zelda
Just now, Bounty said:

is that even legal?

It's supposedly not, that's why we're all so ****ing frustrated and angry :giveup:

1 minute ago, Bounty said:

is that even legal?

No, but there's no way to prove it. Strange that the sale started at 10:00 a.m, and at 10:01 was sold-out, then at 10:05 or so, Seatwave was full of Gaga tickets. Almost 500 and growing. Idk how many right now. 

darkchylde

6 minutes ago, Ritsu said:

yo compré las entradas en la preventa a las 9.10 y aun así casi no las consigo porque me salía el mensaje de "agotadas", espero que se les caiga el pelo

Just now, Ritsu said:

No, but there's no way to prove it. Strange that the sale started at 10:00 a.m, and at 10:01 was sold-out, then at 10:05 or so, Seatwave was full of Gaga tickets. Almost 500 and growing. Idk how many right now. 

is it a presale or the actual general sale?

darkchylde
Just now, Ritsu said:

actually they've been sued by the consumers' association and its being investigated. same thing happened w the artrave

darkchylde
Just now, Bounty said:

today was the general sale

Just now, Bounty said:

General sale, but same happened on the presale.

2 minutes ago, Ritsu said:

General sale, but same happened on the presale.

either Gaga is super popular again or scalpers bought them, or bots...

10 minutes ago, Bounty said:

either Gaga is super popular again or scalpers bought them, or bots...

Idk but I'm so angry. 

hausofcy

Normally There's an event of every concert on Facebook and the week before the concert people start selling their tickets due to unforseen circumstances but it's risky however

🇯🇵

• 5 months later...

Archived