💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where can I get sold-out tickets?

2HB

Featured Posts

As indicated by the title, I didn't manage to get a ticket to the Gaga concert, and I wanna know how can I buy second-hand tickets? (I'm so desperate to see her since this will probably be my only chance...:toofunny:)

Have you guys bought tickets this way? Are there any websites that are trustworthy? Or any tips?

Thank you so much.:giveup:

Viagogo, Stubhub, seatwave an getmein are just a few you might have luck with, even though they'll be incredibly expensive!

Check ticket reselling websites (I'm pretty sure Ticketmaster has a reselling page, well I've come across it for the US). Also check twitter, you never know whose looking to get rid of tickets. 

I think Stubhub is the most popular reselling website, but prices seem to skyrocket. 

crazyforgaga

There should be some way of getting this to stop like I just hate the whole idea of people buying half the stadium and re selling them for half the price. It just ain't right brah.

Just now, crazyforgaga said:

There should be some way of getting this to stop like I just hate the whole idea of people buying half the stadium and re selling them for half the price. It just ain't right brah.

True but this is what happens. :toofunny:

Ryusei

I got a ticket through someone on facebook offering one last time on the official facebook event not sure if that's already up tho. 

Musery

Just wait- tickets will reappear without being ripped off using Vileagogo and all those other places. We got tickets to the O2 last time a couple of months after they went on sale- usually when the stage dimensions are known

3 minutes ago, djparky said:

Just wait- tickets will reappear without being ripped off using Vileagogo and all those other places. We got tickets to the O2 last time a couple of months after they went on sale- usually when the stage dimensions are known

So did you look for them on some certain websites or through other ways?

IllumiMark

Here in Italy common websites for sold out tickets are viagogo and seatwave. Those tickets are really expensive (not 2x price, sometimes even more). If you have the chance, I'd recommend you to attend a concert somewhere else, in another country perhaps so you can get tickets at a normal price.

Just now, IllumiMark said:

Here in Italy common websites for sold out tickets are viagogo and seatwave. Those tickets are really expensive (not 2x price, sometimes even more). If you have the chance, I'd recommend you to attend a concert somewhere else, in another country perhaps so you can get tickets at a normal price.

But seems that all of her concerts have sold out in Europe.:toofunny:

The thirst is real.

30 minutes ago, JorgitoShan said:

So did you look for them on some certain websites or through other ways?

Just kept checking TM/AXS and they came up

RAMROD
20 minutes ago, JorgitoShan said:

But seems that all of her concerts have sold out in Europe.:toofunny:

The thirst is real.

Go to Antwerp, heard tickets still available

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived