💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Joanne Wold Tour sold out in 2 minutes!

Biagio2103

Featured Posts

Her management are playing the supply/demand game and it's stupid, making people panic buy the more expensive packages when the standing and cheaper seats sell out after 2 minutes. I get she needs to make money, but it's hardly fair on the fans, especially when most of the tickets are bought buy resellers and sold on at twice the price...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kanyeee West
1 hour ago, dutchyguy said:

For antwerp there are still pre sale tickets available :)

Is this means she isn't doing well in Belgium ?

2 hours ago, Biagio2103 said:

Official tickets sale for Italy, UK, Switzerland, Spain, Germany and France started today.

Tix for Italy go on sale on the 13th, no?

pachinko
2 hours ago, flyp said:

same in Paris, first show sold in litterally 1min, they added a second show that sold out in probably 5min. Still managed to get GA for the second date :firega:

Gaga has already added additional shows?

Princess Zelda

Guys I don't know if anyone's shared this already but what happened today here in Spain was OUTRAGEOUS. 

I have no ticket and I don't know if I'll be able to get one :giveup:

I don't understand why they don't want to add another date in Spain :confused: If the first one was sold out in MINUTES, why not add the second date?

34 minutes ago, Taka said:

Is this means she isn't doing well in Belgium ?

Nope. The ticket seller just didn't advertise the presale AT ALL. There were no signs of it neither on Facebook or their webpage. Some people who contacted them got the info about the presale. 

So, yeah... it's just that nobody knows about it really. 

2 hours ago, GagaSting said:

Her management are playing the supply/demand game and it's stupid, making people panic buy the more expensive packages when the standing and cheaper seats sell out after 2 minutes. I get she needs to make money, but it's hardly fair on the fans, especially when most of the tickets are bought buy resellers and sold on at twice the price...

Exactly.

None of her gigs are really sold out ,they are just trying to push the overpriced vip packages .

Management have given the resale sites a large allocation of tickets to sell too ,its plainly obvious.

There are still seats on Axs for the second London gig, seats on Eventim for Manchester and seats on Ticketfactory for Birmingham,none of these concerts are sold out.

This tour is one of the most cynical I have seen to panic fans into paying over the odds for tickets .

panosmonster
3 hours ago, GagaSting said:

this!!!!! i'm so pissed and sad :(

1 hour ago, Fano said:

Exactly.

None of her gigs are really sold out ,they are just trying to push the overpriced vip packages .

Management have given the resale sites a large allocation of tickets to sell too ,its plainly obvious.

There are still seats on Axs for the second London gig, seats on Eventim for Manchester and seats on Ticketfactory for Birmingham,none of these concerts are sold out.

This tour is one of the most cynical I have seen to panic fans into paying over the odds for tickets .

I'm beginning to think it's not necessarily to do with the artists/management and more to do with the promoters and ticket sites as it has been happening a lot lately. See the recent Robbie Williams controversy. And  there was a lot on Twitter about the tickets for Ed Sheeran and Stormzy tours over the past few weeks. It's a problem that's always been there but has gotten drastically worse as of late.

That being said, it's about time artists spoke out more about this and stopped these companies screwing over their fans. They might still get their payday but it's their shows that will wind up being half empty because all the tickets are on StubHub for triple the price. 

Sepsami
10 hours ago, Mr Ricky said:

Guess I'm not going to the Joanne Ball, since I don't have time to buy tickets this monday. :saladga:

girl what:oprah: just make time??? :lolly:

I'd pretend my grandmother died if I had to :neyde:

Archived