๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Anti-Gaga parade held in Jakarta by FPI

Techydude

Featured Posts

Zilla

Seriously like, don't these people have anything better to do? Get closer to God and stop worrying about other people's lives. It's just ridiculous now.

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hauser

Waiting to see these dedicated men and women hold a parade in protest of human traficking and child labor in their own country :usrs:

lovesick

I was expecting them to burn a Gaga doll in a meat dress for some reason :toofloppy:

shawarma meat dress :toofunny:

Waiting to see these dedicated men and women hold a parade in protest of human traficking and child labor in their own country :usrs:

IKR?

Get your damn priorities in order. :smh:

I don't think the concert will go ahead tbh. Troy pretty much said so.

Stiletto Ninja

Agreed.

Seriously. There are much more pressing issues plaguing their country that should take precedence over something as trivial as a Gaga concert. I don't understand these people.

Sleigh Mama

I'm in SHOCK at the sheer number of how LARGE this resistance has gotten..... errr, I'm nervous :throwup:

Nemo

Really cannot stand this any more, still scared for Gaga especially with how many people there seem to be.

It's hardly any.

Archived