💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

To Those Who Purchased CTM package

CherryPi3

Featured Posts

CherryPi3

How much was the total cost? I've seen people say $250 but have also seen some say $300. And can you buy more than one? I plan on getting one for me and my friend together. So please help! :sweat:

I'll be going to the Austin, Tx date and they don't go on sale until the 20th. I didn't get the presale code because I was too late, so I'll be missing out on that sadly :(

OMonster

Hey! I don't know if this will be helpful since I'm in the UK, but I was able to buy two CTM tickets at a price of £200 each. I am sure it'll be exactly the same for you, only translated into dollars. 

:hug:

subtext / fantasy

PunkTheFunk

I got the Just Another Day package:

A meet and greet with the stadium cleaning staff and a used ARTPOP t-shirt

That J

I'm confused about General tickets even... due to certain places having higher/lower prices from what we've seen in the first presale.  I'm going to Atlanta so next week is my week as well!   Good luck!! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I got the Just Another Day package:

And that was $495 right?!  Lol

FATCAT
1 minute ago, MonsterJames333 said:

I'm confused about General tickets even... due to certain places having higher/lower prices from what we've seen in the first presale.  I'm going to Atlanta so next week is my week as well!   Good luck!! 

I'll see you there!

Purr more, hiss less.

venusfly
4 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

that;s basically the "soundcheck" perk :poot:

That J
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

I'll see you there!

1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

I'll see you there!

Oh YAY!!!!!   Hope we run into each other for a quick paws UP.  Haha.  We must compare sections.  I'm considering doing *good* lower level because the days of standing on the floor for 5+ hours may be over. Lol

Haroon

It was like £201 I think :confused: I've seen people buy more than one and I think I remember seeing on the Ticketmaster site that you can buy up to 8 in one purchase? It's all a blur though so I might be wrong about that exact number, but you can buy more than one :) 

CherryPi3
4 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

In going to the Austin one too. When do they go on sale? I need to get two asap!!!!!

They go on sale on the 20th of this month at 10 am! On the Frank Erwin Center website! Not Ticketmaster or livenation.

TCHIKITAH
2 minutes ago, CherryPi3 said:

They go on sale on the 20th of this month at 10 am! On the Frank Erwin Center website! Not Ticketmaster or livenation.

Yesss:excited2:

Allison M

I got CTM. You can just say 2 for the quantity of tickets. They are $250 but with fees it was $262 for me. 

Archived