Gaga dating - according to People Magazine

wahljennifer322

Featured Posts

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustYouandI
26 minutes ago, jvckk said:

Her manager deals with basically managing what she has to do in her career, especially on the music side. Bobby and she are with Live Nation in that respect, so he's more the music side, and sorting Gaga the musician.

Her CAA agent is more to do with representation as an artist in general (movies, TV etc) and helping make career moves outside of music, such as getting her an audition for A Star is Born.

So she is having sex with the guy that gets her into movies. At least she got the role before the dating. 

Pacify Him
14 hours ago, hausofcy said:

It's actually none of our business who she dates but he's known to be a celeb hopper and I just don't wanna see him hurt her. 

On a sidenote: guuurl you had a chance with Bradley! What were you thinking 

Thankfully, the relationship won't last :reductive:

I’m getting on your nerves

I was listening to Alejandro today and reminded of the lyric "but her boyfriend's like a dad, just like a dad" :ph34r:

what kind of self-fulfilling prophecy :toofunny:

But anyway, I will repeat that she is a grown woman can date whoever the hell she wants. 

AquaFire Witch
21 hours ago, hoodrat said:

I was listening to Alejandro today and reminded of the lyric "but her boyfriend's like a dad, just like a dad" :ph34r:

what kind of self-fulfilling prophecy :toofunny:

But anyway, I will repeat that she is a grown woman can date whoever the hell she wants. 

Not to make this creepy, but he immediately reminded me of her father. Maybe it's the slicked back salt and pepper hair that they both have. :tongue:

JustYouandI
3 hours ago, crushedlemonice said:

I was just watching some of Gaga's old snaps, and is that him at the end?

Fvck! It does look like him. He had a girlfriend at thah time too so if it is him....

ElectricMonster

At that time, I suppose they were just friends. There is also Bobby on the video and during her Howard Stern interview in November, Gaga had said she was single.

Princess Zelda
On 9/2/2017 at 9:25 PM, Ray of Light said:

Ugly guys bring out the best in her music / creativity :excited2:

Oh c'mon don't be mean :smh: he's not even ugly. It's only his hair that's a bit of a mess. 

Archived