💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happens to those with GA tickets without early entry?

2HB

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, KevinLeto said:

Weren't there many crazy monsters from Sweden that got in line hours before the show? How far away from the main stage were you? :O

I stood here...

3VhquXk.jpg

There were like 100-200 monsters in line from about 8am already. But during the day, not that many lined up. And as I heard from friends who went to Amsterdam show, it was the same. So we got there about 15min before doors. And even managed to get merch before the show. 

Although, artRAVE had a very huge stage design, so that might not be the case for Joanne tour.

Also, as I travelled to artRAVE from a different country (and will do the same for Joanne tour as well), I don't see myself standing in line all day, because I'd rather go explore the city I'm in. :) 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KevinLeto
11 minutes ago, Halle said:

I stood here...

3VhquXk.jpg

There were like 100-200 monsters in line from about 8am already. But during the day, not that many lined up. And as I heard from friends who went to Amsterdam show, it was the same. So we got there about 15min before doors. And even managed to get merch before the show. 

Although, artRAVE had a very huge stage design, so that might not be the case for Joanne tour.

Also, as I travelled to artRAVE from a different country (and will do the same for Joanne tour as well), I don't see myself standing in line all day, because I'd rather go explore the city I'm in. :) 

Thank you for answering!! That was very helpful :hug:I'm from Sweden but I'm gonna go to her show in Copenhagen cuz it's closer to me than Stockholm. I guess I will try to be there like 1-2 hours before doors, this is my first time seeing her so I want to be sure I won't be too far back.

I'm the spirit of my hair, it's all the glory that I bare

Depends on where you live and how intense fans are there, when I lived in Mexico some people camped for a WEEK before the Monster Ball, but in Canada I arrived like 1 hour before the ArtRave and I managed to be right in front of one of the catwalks with Gaga like 1 m away from me lol.

KURUSHITOVSKA
On 9/2/2017 at 3:44 PM, Bio said:

It depends on the time you get to the venue and how crazy are the fans in Barcelona lol. When she did the Born This Way Ball in Brazil the people who got to be in the monster Pit were camping outside of the venue for at least three days. But I know that in the US people who got there 4 hours early were able to get in so It all depends.

3 Days? Hahahahaha we camped in Barcelona for the artRAVE for 2 weeks and there were people camping already. I know people here have camped for more than 3 weeks.

OT: If you camp for 2 weeks or so you'll be really close, maybe a week will be enough.I camped for a week at the artRAVE and I was #105 in the queue

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

KURUSHITOVSKA
On 9/2/2017 at 7:39 PM, Moonster said:

WOAHHH 3 DAYS?!?!? That's so crazy! But amazing!

Wat about 3 weeks xD even in Early Entry we camp for at least a week xD we're crazy here in BCN 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

RAMROD
29 minutes ago, Bounty said:

Depends on where you live and how intense fans are there, when I lived in Mexico some people camped for a WEEK before the Monster Ball, but in Canada I arrived like 1 hour before the ArtRave and I managed to be right in front of one of the catwalks with Gaga like 1 m away from me lol.

11 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Wat about 3 weeks xD even in Early Entry we camp for at least a week xD we're crazy here in BCN 

Brazil tho

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37869352/dedicated-beliebers-in-brazil-camp-out-for-months-before-gig-to-bag-a-good-spot

Different dimension there tbh :ladyhaha:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Omg that is... disturbing to say the least haha, the girl who won the key for the monster pit in Mexico for the BTWBall didn't shower for a week, and that's how she met Gaga, all stinky and stupid lol.

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Bounty said:

Omg that is... disturbing to say the least haha, the girl who won the key for the monster pit in Mexico for the BTWBall didn't shower for a week, and that's how she met Gaga, all stinky and stupid lol.

Bad kids forreal tbh :diane:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

IllusionPerfect

I've only been to a few concerts, but why can't you just say "I went to the bathroom my friends up there" and just push your way to the front? I mean it's a Gaga concert, is anyone really going to fight you?

4 hours ago, IllusionPerfect said:

Where in the hell did you find this graphic? 

Gaga revealed the artRAVE stage design by tweeting out this pic.

Can't really see it in the tweet now cause of the whole LM.com mess

7 hours ago, KevinLeto said:

Thank you for answering!! That was very helpful :hug:I'm from Sweden but I'm gonna go to her show in Copenhagen cuz it's closer to me than Stockholm. I guess I will try to be there like 1-2 hours before doors, this is my first time seeing her so I want to be sure I won't be too far back.

I really hope that she's gonna reveal the stage design sometime soon (like she always does)... That helps so much.

Early entry is fine if you want/need to be on the front row- remember though if you leave your spot you probably won't get back to it

On the last tour the multiple catwalks meant you could move around and get a really good spot

And yes the Spainish queue early-  there were alot of people camped out for 2 days for U2 at Nou Camp in 2009

On 11/02/2017 at 5:14 PM, IllusionPerfect said:

I've only been to a few concerts, but why can't you just say "I went to the bathroom my friends up there" and just push your way to the front? I mean it's a Gaga concert, is anyone really going to fight you?

No they won't fight, but it'ss almost impossible to find someone in a normal GA crowd- and frankly annoying to have people barging through for whatever reason. Sounds harsh, but if you move- lose the spot- tough luck.

• 2 weeks later...
MajorBarrios
On 2/11/2017 at 0:14 PM, IllusionPerfect said:

No but seriously 😂😂😂

Barrios

Archived