đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happens to those with GA tickets without early entry?

2HB

Featured Posts

Monster34

As many others said, it depends on stage design. 

But considering that it is nearly certain that Gaga will have some sort of catwalk, you are actually better off without an early entrance because when you are super close to the main stage, your view angle is actually limited similar to first row of movie theaters, also you see only back of the artist and dancers when they are on the catwalk.
I would say BTW Ball's Monster Pit concept was a rarity for that assumption.

Arena floor is very small, and by safety standards, they cannot sell more than a set number of GA tickets for people to not flow behind yellow point drawn at the start of mix area (rectangle area show on GA that is shown on every single map). So even at the worst spot you can get with GA ticket will be about 25 to 30 meters away from the main stage which is still a good distance, especially considering you can get the full atmosphere of the show with the lights that you would not be in the focus of if you were too close to the main stage. 

Early Entry does simply not fulfill 300 vs 100 dollars price difference with the extras it provides you especially considering it forces you to stand in a crowded area for hours that is most likely to tire you to the extent you will not enjoy the show as much as you would otherwise.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monster34
On 11.02.2017 at 11:11 AM, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

3 Days? Hahahahaha we camped in Barcelona for the artRAVE for 2 weeks and there were people camping already. I know people here have camped for more than 3 weeks.

OT: If you camp for 2 weeks or so you'll be really close, maybe a week will be enough.I camped for a week at the artRAVE and I was #105 in the queue

What does camping exactly include 

Like how do you shower and simply go on with your life fulfilling your obligations as an individual 

KURUSHITOVSKA
5 hours ago, Monster34 said:

What does camping exactly include 

Like how do you shower and simply go on with your life fulfilling your obligations as an individual 

Shower at home because i live near and people get hotel rooms too, or there is a public pool with showers people can use them. And one can leave for some hours if you have work or are studiyng, we make lists and put numbers on us the night before the show. We come in in order etc. Camping includes meeting LMs, laughs, drama, parties, alcohol, and for some even sex. I've known my best friends at Gaga's campings and is actually so much fun, i've already reserved my work vacations for that week 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived