šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

who do you stan?

PaperGypsy

Featured Posts

Pamelaisley

Gaga will always be my #1, but I also like Marina and Lana (in that order).Ā 
I mostly listen to alternative rock/indie and rock and roll likeĀ Muse andĀ The Killers (and the solo work of the members).Ā 
I also love 60's, 70's and 80's music. My favorites from the 80's areĀ Billy Idol, Culture Club,Ā andĀ Adam AntĀ :wub:

the moon lights her way šŸŒ–šŸ¦‡

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CatelynnMarie

Gaga

Lana

LIGHTS

Ā 

Those three are my holy trinity of musicĀ :flutter:

Gaga has always been and will always be my number one. I stan her more than the other two. They are just the artists that come anywhere close to my Gaga standom

shmal96

MarinaĀ :giveup:Ā 

FlorenceĀ :giveup::giveup:Ā . Saw her in concert, she gives off a presence like no other, sound just as ethereal and powerful as she does on her albums, it was quite an experience, A true Goddess :sis:Ā 

Hozier (even though he just put out one album so far, I was instantly obsessed, plus he's a hottie)Ā :icega:

While I don't think I stan for them, I'm definitively a big fan of Sia, Imagine Dragons, Of Monsters and Men, Justin Bieber(only since Purpose thoĀ :lolly:), and Ariana.

just another gay
58 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

she willĀ :madge:Ā what makes you think she won'tĀ :madge:Ā it'll be a bit more rnb but thats it

Never know, sometimes a person can switch to something drastically different between albums.

Pacify Him

Muse, Radiohead, Gorillaz, Father John Misty

Grimes, Bjƶrk, Lana Del Rey

Iā€™m getting on your nerves

Irrelevant
59 minutes ago, come to papa said:

Never know, sometimes a person can switch to something drastically different between albums.

Well the album isĀ still gonna be from Cry Baby's perspective, so I won't expect too much differenceĀ :staymad:

ź“‘ģ•¼ė”œ ź±øģ–“ź°€ ģ•Œģ•„ ė„¤ home ground

PartySick

Gaga's my number one :diane:
Michael transcends all numbers like the god his wasĀ :firega:
And I like Britney :lolly:

Other than that, I'm just a casual fan of a couple dozen artists :sweat:

šŸ–¤

Hellspont

Gaga is #1 , Florence is #2

Others:

Janelle Monae

CHVRCHES

Kanye West

BTS (KPOP Boyband)

Evanescence

Banks

many more

Infinity Wave

I like a lot of artist, like I listen to their music and search for new photos, unreleased materials, and so on.

But I'm obsessed only with 2 singers: Lady Gaga and DolceNera, an Italian singer. Apart from them, my favourite artists which-I-don't-stan-but-really-love are Sia and Marina and the Diamonds.Ā 

Stanning for me means really being obsessed with an artist, while loving her (I use her cuz I only listen to female singers - I don't like male voice in songs) means that I love her music and style and stuff, but for example I hour-ly check for gaga's (or DolceNera's) news, while I can live without knowing a bit of information about Sia or Marina.Ā 

However I would kill to go to a Marina concert, too!

Than artist who-I-love-but-only-in-part are BeyoncĆ©, Florence, Adele. And for me loving "in part" means that I sometimes check for new music of them, and maybe I even like a whole album, but I wouldn't go to a concert, or wait for them outside a hotel for 8 hours (that time I did it for Gaga, she didn't even came outĀ :giveup:).

Sry if this is too long, I really wanted to talk about all the artists I love and my different love for them! :hug:

Colourful

youandi
On 9 February 2017 at 3:04 AM, donutellha said:

ironically besides gaga, i fall into a relatively alternative root

vampire weekend / lorde / alt-j / the 1975 / anamanaguchi / tame impala (ive only started)

Their song Planet is amazing!Ā 

Haroon

Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, and Britney Spears :gaycat:

I'm becoming more and more into Madonna and Beyonce as well, like I've always liked them but I've been looking into their previous stuff and wanting to keep on top of what they're doing more over the past year or so :happy:Ā 

Archived