đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Citi Presale Question

Batwings

Featured Posts

Batwings

Did anyone here get tickets with the Citi Card presale? Were your seats good? The reason I'm asking is because I have a Citi Card, and I'm going to try the presale, but a lot of people have been complaining that the Gaga store/merch presale seats were crappy, and I just wanted to know if the situation was similar for the Citi presale seats.

Gaga Monster

I like to wait for the general sale to buy tickets so I have all options open

GGD Presidential Elections

MonsterofFame

I got 3 GA tickets and 2 Upper tickets to the show in Philly with the Citi presale.

Your results will vary because shows in LA and NYC are very difficult no matter what presale or special access you have, whereas shows in smaller cities are much easier.

Were Citi and merch presales the same or different pools of tickets?

Batwings
1 minute ago, Gaga Monster said:

I like to wait for the general sale to buy tickets so I have all options open

I've had hit and miss experiences. I've gotten AWESOME seats before with presales, and other times, I got pretty crappy ones, so I never know the best route to take.

1 minute ago, MonsterofFame said:

Were Citi and merch presales the same or different pools of tickets?

I think they were different because the Citi presale started/starts (my presale isn't until next week) an hour before the merch presale.

Gaga Monster
1 minute ago, Batwings said:

I've had hit and miss experiences. I've gotten AWESOME seats before with presales, and other times, I got pretty crappy ones, so I never know the best route to take.

I think they were different because the Citi presale started/starts (my presale isn't until next week) an hour before the merch presale.

I have done the Citi Presale two times and got horrible seats and they raised the prices on them so I stopped doing them and just wait for the general sale

GGD Presidential Elections

I had my computer up and also my phone up and was successful in getting 2 GA tickets (which is what I was going for) no problem!  My computer is where I got the GA tickets, and my phone I had up for reserved seats.  The options for the reserved seats were good seats; they had all 3 levels of pricing available, however I went with the GA tickets cuz I like the experience much more than being stuck in an assigned seat.

ChicaSkas

Joanne presale -- the best of my KNOWLEDGE-- did not offer Backstage Experience or $51-$208 single tickets. I know because I tried extremely hard accross 3 devices to attain anything like that.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

MonsterofFame
2 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Joanne presale -- the best of my KNOWLEDGE-- did not offer Backstage Experience or $51-$208 single tickets. I know because I tried extremely hard accross 3 devices to attain anything like that.

They did offer it because I saw it at the PA venue. It was crazy expensive.. I think $1500.

Batwings

From what I've heard from others, it sounds like you don't get to use the "Choose My Seats" feature with the ticket sales. I LOVE that feature. Did Ticketmaster stop using it, or is it only used for certain shows/venues?

1 minute ago, MonsterofFame said:

They did offer it because I saw it at the PA venue. It was crazy expensive.. I think $1500.

Yeah, the meet and greet tix I saw for Vegas were going for $1500 each.

2 minutes ago, Batwings said:

From what I've heard from others, it sounds like you don't get to use the "Choose My Seats" feature with the ticket sales. I LOVE that feature. Did Ticketmaster stop using it, or is it only used for certain shows/venues?

They still use it, but not when there's a presale happening.  They'll usually use the "Choose My Seats" after the hype of the show dies down.

MonsterofFame
2 minutes ago, Batwings said:

I've only seen that feature in use with smaller venues and shows that don't sell out as quickly. With instant sell-outs like Gaga, I think they just want to sell the tickets as quickly as possible.

ChicaSkas
3 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

Well in California, It was impossible to purchase. It was 1,500, but unavailable :giveup:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Batwings
2 minutes ago, KANEGAGA said:

They still use it, but not when there's a presale happening.  They'll usually use the "Choose My Seats" after the hype of the show dies down.

2 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

I've only seen that feature in use with smaller venues and shows that don't sell out as quickly. With instant sell-outs like Gaga, I think they just want to sell the tickets as quickly as possible.

Ah, interesting. I've gotten to use it twice so far for presales at the Philips Arena in Atlanta (once for the artRAVE, and once for Madonna's RH tour), so I had my fingers crossed I'd be able to do it again.

Archived