💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

No luck with presale

Trevor

Featured Posts

So I tried the presale today for the LA show at the Forum to get GA tickets and nothing came up :( I asked like 12 people and apparently the presale sold out and there's a ton of GA tickets on StubHub. I'm debating waiting for the general sale and the Live Nation pre-sale or if I should grab the tickets from Stubhub (are they trustworthy?)

superbrams

you should try the other sales because StubHub and Ticketswap are so overpriced,

presale were only a few tickets and there will be more trust me :) 

i have the same issue with the London show but I hope it will be okay tomorrow 

ChicaSkas
5 minutes ago, Trevor said:

So I tried the presale today for the LA show at the Forum to get GA tickets and nothing came up :( I asked like 12 people and apparently the presale sold out and there's a ton of GA tickets on StubHub. I'm debating waiting for the general sale and the Live Nation pre-sale or if I should grab the tickets from Stubhub (are they trustworthy?)

Same. I'm also trying for Forum tix.

Try the general onsale right at ten am, that's what I'm gonna do.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

LanasNerfGun

Looks like a twitter stan finally had a change of heart and decided to join GD.

83kROH5.gif

I wish you good fortune on your search for tickets, Ms. Seashell Babe.

I've heard that StubHub is not always reliable. Some people reported invalid tickets, but if you want them now I think it's generally okay.

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Same for me! There's no way that tickets were sold out in 5 seconds! And it wouldn't search for 2 tickets, just 1.  Such a waste! 

DrewStevens

I think the pre-sale tickets were very limited. I've been offered the same two individual seats for an hour but I don't want individual tickets.

Such bull! I spent money just to get a code and it was all lies! You couldn't even buy more than 1 ticket at a time! Very disappointed 

Archived