💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where exactly do you stand fro early entry GA tickets?

Katie14

Featured Posts

ComeToMama

this ticket mess is causing me so much stress and anxiety. All I want to know is what the cheapest ticket I can buy is to be up towards the front in Detroit. Im willing to wait outside the venue for hours. just tell me what ticket to buy that wont break my bank

Gracious Gaga
8 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Are you literally right up against the stage, like sections 1,2,3 in this photo?

https://blog.tickpick.com/wells-fargo-seating-chart-flyers-sixers-concerts/

If you get the Come to Mama package, can you be front row without having to wait in line at all? Or are there certain seats that are still in front of you or something?

Did you get come to mama package yet?

I know with early admission tickets you do get a separate line, and i had a friend who showed up around Noon (12pm) day of concert and was the 30th person in the venue, made it in second row. This was for ArtRave.

♥ Kindness Police.

I've had early entry (previously called LMZ) tickets for The Monster Ball, BTWBall, Roseland, and ArtRAVE. Based on my past experiences with this ticket package, people usually do line up in advance even with the early entry, so if you want to guarantee front row I would line up at least a couple hours in advance. However you'll be hella close regardless...you could show up right for the show and be let in early and still be very very close. It really just depends on your level of anxiety about being front row, if you want to ABSOLUTELY guarantee it, you should probably show up in the morning of the show. 

@ComeToMama If you buy a GA ticket (cheapest floor option) and are willing to wait outside the venue starting in the like the earllllly morning, or even the night before, you will be very close to the front...you'll just have to contend with the early entry people ahead of you, but depending on the show, they usually only take up the first and second row. Sometimes not even that. 

36 minutes ago, ComeToMama said:

this ticket mess is causing me so much stress and anxiety. All I want to know is what the cheapest ticket I can buy is to be up towards the front in Detroit. Im willing to wait outside the venue for hours. just tell me what ticket to buy that wont break my bank

Katie14
40 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Did you get come to mama package yet?

I know with early admission tickets you do get a separate line, and i had a friend who showed up around Noon (12pm) day of concert and was the 30th person in the venue, made it in second row. This was for ArtRave.

Yes I did. I got it for the pa show because I live in dc so I won't be able to get there super early

Gracious Gaga
31 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Yes I did. I got it for the pa show because I live in dc so I won't be able to get there super early

are you not going to the DC show??

♥ Kindness Police.

ComeToMama
56 minutes ago, famous said:

I've had early entry (previously called LMZ) tickets for The Monster Ball, BTWBall, Roseland, and ArtRAVE. Based on my past experiences with this ticket package, people usually do line up in advance even with the early entry, so if you want to guarantee front row I would line up at least a couple hours in advance. However you'll be hella close regardless...you could show up right for the show and be let in early and still be very very close. It really just depends on your level of anxiety about being front row, if you want to ABSOLUTELY guarantee it, you should probably show up in the morning of the show. 

@ComeToMama If you buy a GA ticket (cheapest floor option) and are willing to wait outside the venue starting in the like the earllllly morning, or even the night before, you will be very close to the front...you'll just have to contend with the early entry people ahead of you, but depending on the show, they usually only take up the first and second row. Sometimes not even that. 

So which package options allow for early entry?

30 minutes ago, ComeToMama said:

So which package options allow for early entry?

The Come To Mama package is the only one that allows early entry to the GA section :)

I would assume you should be able to stand wherever you want - it is early entry after all. The preferred spot would be dependant on the stage design. 

As for the waiting in line, it honestly depends on the stage design again and probably even the city you're in. You will be given early entry with a Come to Mama package irrespective of what time you arrive. However, if there is a preferred spot that 400 people want, people are going to get their early and start a line. I've seen this occur at the artRave around noon, but I wouldn't be surprised if in bigger cities it was even earlier (e.g. new york, where no doubt there'll be many people travelling from abroad for that show)

Gracious Gaga
3 hours ago, Katie14 said:

I'm going to both:excited2:

Yes u better

see u in D.C. 

♥ Kindness Police.

Archived