💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are Citi Presale Times the same as Merch Presale??

Emmie

Featured Posts

Hi, I'm soooo stressed out right now!

I've been trying to get tickets for the SF show with my merch presale code starting at 9 am but it says my code is invalid. Does the presale for SF start at 10 am like the e-mail says? Has anyone been able to buy SF tickets with a merch presale code?

For the LA show, so I assume for all shows, the Citi presale begins at 9 and the merch presale begins at 10 :) We have 30 more minutes!

Omg, yaaaasss. I'm so relieved. I was about to e-mail the Gaga store and tell them to cancel my freakin' order since my code didn't work! Good luck y'all! :creepflop:

From what i understand the Joanne merch presale starts an hour after the Citi and VIP presale so that code won't work until 10am pst

Just now, glamourxx said:

How do i go about getting GA? Seems like its only showing vip packages?

What venue are you trying to get? I know GA is seated in all of the stadiums. When it allows you to choose "price and section" when you're searching for the tickets, check whatever option the main floor is according to what the map says.

RAMROD

tumblr_ol2h5fKV6J1vz3i63o1_400.jpg

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Wish they would have released this info earlier, I woke up at 7:30 and now I'm waiting til 10 i coulda slept this is dumb...

6 minutes ago, Emmie said:

What venue are you trying to get? I know GA is seated in all of the stadiums. When it allows you to choose "price and section" when you're searching for the tickets, check whatever option the main floor is according to what the map says.

Standing general admission for The Forum, Los Angeles. 

3 minutes ago, glamourxx said:

Standing general admission for The Forum, Los Angeles. 

Just be sure to check the box for "FLOOR SEATING" under "Section" [don't check any other boxes or it'll show you seats you don't want] and nothing else and you should be good! Good luck! 

Archived