💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

So There is GA for the Stadium Shows?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

According to Ticketmaster, there are both GA tickets and floor tickets for the stadium shows. Where the heck are the GA people standing though?

Chakram105
Just now, iWontBeTonight said:

According to Ticketmaster, there are both GA tickets and floor tickets for the stadium shows. Where the heck are the GA people standing though?

No...stadiums are seats on the field. Only arenas are GA.

Bleachella

in stadiums there's floor seating and a separate section for pit where everyone's standing, that ones the closest to the stage. 

edit: what I'm talking about is actually probably bstage pit so disregard this 

17 minutes ago, SUBURBIA said:

Also can someone PLEASE tell me how to get the presale code?!

You had to purchase something from her official store a couple days ago.  If you did they would've emailed you a personalized presale code to use.

Lana Winters

No, there isn't. When you search for those "GA" tickets for $86 they give you level 400/500 which are basically nosebleeds.

grigiogirl12

I bought GA Floor tickets for Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia this morning for $86. If they aren't on the floor, I'm going to raise hell. 

grigiogirl12
51 minutes ago, SUBURBIA said:

Also can someone PLEASE tell me how to get the presale code?!

If you've purchased anything from Gaga's online merch store in the past few months, they should have sent you a presale code in an email. 

Another option: If you have a Citibank credit card (or know someone who does), you can use the first 6 digits of your credit card on ticketmaster's website to access presale.

Archived