💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I'm so incredibly confused eifndkdndj

Bleachella

Featured Posts

Bleachella

EIRJSIEKDKD what are all these PRESALES? I want to go to the Nov. 30 at Miami but they say tickets go on sale the 20th on the website, so what's this presale thing?? How does it work?? 

Tanks :giggle:

JgHaus78

I'm interested in going to the Tampa show but on the Amalie Arena website it says GA tickets are $200+ meanwhile other people are getting GA tickets for $85... if anyone can explain that for me that would be awesome 🙁

TropicOfCANCER
2 minutes ago, AntichristHOJ said:

I'm interested in going to the Tampa show but on the Amalie Arena website it says GA tickets are $200+ meanwhile other people are getting GA tickets for $85... if anyone can explain that for me that would be awesome 🙁

this. I plan to go, but if seats are $200+ i wont be, sadly. which is even more sad since i'm planning on taking my BF to his first gaga concert.

Bleachella
3 minutes ago, AntichristHOJ said:

Money ain't really the issue here, if I HAVE to pay the 200 I will, but I'd rather pay it at the exclusive presale price :chica: (if it even exists n :madge:)

JgHaus78
1 minute ago, SUBURBIA said:

Money ain't really the issue here, if I HAVE to pay the 200 I will, but I'd rather pay it at the exclusive presale price :chica: (if it even exists n )

I don't mind paying that much but i'd rather not. I'm just a little salty that some people bought four GA tickets for the amount that one will cost for me. 

Archived