💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Disappointed with the presale - maybe I'm just unlucky today

wahljennifer322

Featured Posts

wahljennifer322

Just got my tickets through the Joanne presale and I bought tickets in the $135 range and these are by FAR the worst seats I have EVER had for a Gaga show. All these presales are really such a joke. Citi had theirs an hour before the Joanne presale and it sure does look like all the good ones are taken up! Good luck everyone! And be ready to pay up! Any lower level worth getting are the $250 tickets.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadonna

I wanted seats close to the stage but everytime I tried to book (randomly) some proper seats they were very far. So I just took some standing tickets. I feel like those pre-sales are ****ed up as they're trying to sell the worst seats. 

theringleader

Yeah so am I. I had to purchase another Joanne cd from her site to get a presale code. And I was literally following the Ticketmaster countdown but it wouldn't load at 10 so I had to refresh. At 10:02 I searched for tickets and the closest I got was section 310. Not worth it for me. I'll try with the other presales and general on sale but not holding my breath.

good luck to everyone else.

N a t h a n
Just now, Gagadonna said:

I wanted seats close to the stage but everytime I tried to book (randomly) some proper seats they were very far. So I just took some standing tickets. I feel like those pre-sales are ****ed up as they're trying to sell the worst seats. 

but they are exactly, lmao

Gagadonna
2 minutes ago, Nathan said:

but they are exactly, lmao

No kidding. The point is special pre-sales are supposed to benefit fans, not the show companies. When I booked my artRave tickets I did it really late, and yet I had probably the best seats I could imagine. 

You realize they only give a certain amount of tickets for pre-sale right? And they're not going to be front row. You seriously have better chances buying tickets when they go on sale to the public. Pre-sale never has amazing seats

Gagadonna
2 minutes ago, ComeToMama said:

So are standing seats like GA tix, where if you show up early you can get to the front?

I think so

myfamemonster

Are they putting more GA tix on sale after the pre-sale? I couldn't get any standing tickets for Chicago or for Cleveland...

Just now, myfamemonster said:

Are they putting more GA tix on sale after the pre-sale? I couldn't get any standing tickets for Chicago or for Cleveland...

They will when they go on sale to the public.

myfamemonster
Just now, Azelf550 said:

They will when they go on sale to the public.

Ok, was the only way to get them from the pre-sale to keep clearing your cart and just hope you get lucky??

wahljennifer322
6 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

I should have done that. Oh well. At least I am going. Not like I haven't had some pretty great previous experiences/seats before. It's just I feel I paid too much for so so seats. Nothing will compare to the front row Roseland Ballroom tickets I had (my profile pic is a photo took at that show).

Just now, myfamemonster said:

Ok, was the only way to get them from the pre-sale to keep clearing your cart and just hope you get lucky??

Probably, I don't like pre-sale because it's a lie. They are not going to give you the good seats early or else everyone will complain

N a t h a n
1 minute ago, wahljennifer322 said:

I should have done that. Oh well. At least I am going. Not like I haven't had some pretty great previous experiences/seats before. It's just I feel I paid too much for so so seats. Nothing will compare to the front row Roseland Ballroom tickets I had (my profile pic is a photo took at that show).

I was front row center at the BTWB in Toronto, best concert ever... but since my back surgery seats will have to suffice, im just happy I am able to go!!

Archived