💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ticketmaster pre-sale/livenation general sale

Kattys

Featured Posts

Hi,

I was waiting for response from my friend, wanted to buy ticket for Berlin. So at ticketmaster pre-sale floor tickets are already not available :huh: general sale on livenation starts at friday. My question is: will I be able to buy standing tickets at livenation site in 2 days? Is pre-sale only about limited amount of tickets? Please tell me I can still buy it :giveup:

I think so, you could also try Eventims Presale tomorrow at 9am. 

⟡ ⋆ ËšïœĄâ‹†đŸŠąâ‹† ËšïœĄâ‹†âŸĄ

MonsterOfSpain

On the pre-sale only a small part of the tickets are put on sale, I think only VIP packs sell out during the pre-sale. I'm also waiting till the general sale to get a floor ticket in Barcelona, so I hope we're lucky enough! 

I've just looked Berlin date & GA tickets
Just refresh it 
Sometimes there's no tickets
and sometimes they are available

1 minute ago, lmxoxo said:

I've just looked Berlin date & GA tickets
Just refresh it 
Sometimes there's no tickets
and sometimes they are available

That's what I'm trying to do right now. I usually buy tickets ASAP when they are available but this time got nervous cause of waiting

N a t h a n
9 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

On the pre-sale only a small part of the tickets are put on sale, I think only VIP packs sell out during the pre-sale. I'm also waiting till the general sale to get a floor ticket in Barcelona, so I hope we're lucky enough! 

Yeah I got upperbowl (dont wanna risk general release as I will be at the hospital all day) but I got 5 tickets so im good! 80$ each is a steal!! and there is a bar right behind us at my venue hahaha

MonsterOfSpain
13 minutes ago, Nathan said:

Yeah I got upperbowl (dont wanna risk general release as I will be at the hospital all day) but I got 5 tickets so im good! 80$ each is a steal!! and there is a bar right behind us at my venue hahaha

Well this time I'm gonna try to get floor tickets cause for the BTWB and the artRave I was seating and I want to experience this tour from another perspective. So lucky you got tickets! 

N a t h a n
1 minute ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Well this time I'm gonna try to get floor tickets cause for the BTWB and the artRave I was seating and I want to experience this tour from another perspective. So lucky you got tickets! 

Ive been on the floor 3/5 gaga concerts (literally front row every time), was way worth it but i recently had a spinal fusion... so GA is not good for me as I cant stand for that long and be pushed around.

Duella Dvil
11 minutes ago, Nathan said:

YAAAASSS GIMME THAT LONG ISLAND ICED TEA THAT I LOVE

www.instagram.com/theduella666

MonsterOfSpain
6 minutes ago, Nathan said:

Ive been on the floor 3/5 gaga concerts (literally front row every time), was way worth it but i recently had a spinal fusion... so GA is not good for me as I cant stand for that long and be pushed around.

I'm sure you'll have a great time this time too :hug: 

Himeros26
24 minutes ago, Nathan said:

wait is that floor? how much are floor tickets omg

iw that the us price

MonsterOfSpain
Just now, Himeros26 said:

wait is that floor? how much are floor tickets omg

iw that the us price

Floor is 73€ in Europe, around $80 yes, don't know abotu the US

Archived