💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Live Nation Pre-Sale Tomorrow...

OMonster

Featured Posts

Daenerys
7 minutes ago, Bounty said:

but to me livenation shows the countdown for the general sale, not the Joanne pre sale or whatever...

Yeah Livenation is showing me a countdown for Friday. So I think US is excluded from the live nation promo 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

VenusPenus
1 hour ago, IllusionPerfect said:

So what was the point of buying something from Lady Gaga's website? Did I just get scammed?

The sale for buying something from the store starts today and ends on Friday, while the Live Nation one starts on Friday

let’s stay playful together

50 minutes ago, VenusPenus said:

The sale for buying something from the store starts today and ends on Friday, while the Live Nation one starts on Friday

Do you get a code for the live nation too? or is it just because you have an account?

1 hour ago, Bounty said:

Do you get a code for the live nation too? or is it just because you have an account?

Live Nation says the code is SHOWTIME.

IllusionPerfect
4 hours ago, VenusPenus said:

Not for the second half of the tour. We have to wait until next Wednesday until ours open. 

52 minutes ago, daddybunny said:

So I'm pretty sure this is only for shows in Europe :(

Nope, quite a few shows has the Live Nation presale. :) 

ASH SALEHI
12 hours ago, highbythebeach said:

Will I get a code if I sign up now or am I too late ?

Live nation code is SHOWETIME but you need to be signed in on the app there is no code going to be emailed to you. You just need to be loved in with a live nationa count and use the code SHOWTIME

Archived