šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Concert in Vienna??

Balue

Featured Posts

Hi guys,sorryto write here, but im devastated.. I have been waiting to come gaga to vienna ,as she always did... but we,fans fromaustria,hungary, slovakai were supreised to not see aconcert stationin vienna. Is there any chance that they will announce more concerts in europe? :(Ā #bringGagatoVienna

i'm very surprised by this. especially for all fans from eastern europe.

maybe she'll add more but maybe try to get tickets for another show (germany, italy?)

Same here sis, I was kinda sad that she doesn't come to my city but I just bought tickets for Berlin and CologneĀ :lolly:

yes many fans are sad, we wrote to LiveNation but no answers :/Ā 

i was thinking to go to berlin or milan, but if i buy tickets ,then they announce that she will come to vienna, ill have a heartattack!Ā 

1 minute ago, Balue said:

yes many fans are sad, we wrote to LiveNation but no answers :/Ā 

i was thinking to go to berlin or milan, but if i buy tickets ,then they announce that she will come to vienna, ill have a heartattack!Ā 

You can always sell the other tickets then buy for Vienna?

Literally so many countries went to Vienna for her past shows, I don't know what they were thinking without scheduling a show there.

Oh well.

Biagio2103

She will add more dates, but I don't think Austria (or Poland andĀ Czech Republic) will be one of those, so I think you guys are gonna have to go to Italy, Germany or Switzerland.

I'm only good at being bad

1 minute ago, Biagio2103 said:

She will add more dates, but I don't think Austria (or Poland andĀ Czech Republic) will be one of those, so I think you guys are gonna have to go to Italy, Germany or Switzerland.

so no europe :(Ā Ā ..maybe south america,right or asia?Ā 

Biagio2103
32 minutes ago, Balue said:

so no europe :(Ā Ā ..maybe south america,right or asia?Ā 

I don't see her going to Asia or Australia/New Zealand until January 2018, and she maybe will announce those dates in July

I'm only good at being bad

Irrelevant
3 minutes ago, Biagio2103 said:

I don't see her going to Asia or Australia/New Zealand until January 2018, and she maybe will announce those dates in July

LEG 1: North America

LEG 2: Brazil

LEG 3: Europe

LEG 4: North America

LEG 5: Europe (Jan-Mar)

LEG 6: Asia (Apr-May)

LEG 7: Australia/NZ (Jun-Jul)

ź“‘ģ•¼ė”œ ź±øģ–“ź°€ ģ•Œģ•„ ė„¤ home ground

I think that if she will announce any more dates, they will be the extra dates in he already announced cities if the demand is high. These could include an extra Milan, Amsterdam, Paris, London (the most possible), Manchester and maybe Koln dates.

39 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

Same here sis, I was kinda sad that she doesn't come to my city but I just bought tickets for Berlin and CologneĀ :lolly:

where did you buy the tickets?

Archived