Going alone

TheJackMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
panosmonster
On 8/2/2017 at 10:58 AM, Moqro said:

So I've got a standing ticket to see the Joanne World Tour alone. Has anyone been to a concert by themselves before and how does it affect the experience? :) 

I went alone at ARTRAVE and it was mind blowing. I met amazing monsters and danced my ass off. Don't be afraid, be yourself and talk to other monsters in line! I'm sure you'll have an amazing time! :hug:

Allison M

The Born This Way Ball was my first Gaga concert and I had GA and went alone! It was AMAZING!

I talked to people on here that were going to the show, startEd camping super early and made great friends! I don't have friends :flop: so I always go alone and meet people there! Wouldn't want it any other way! 

That was in STL. I'm moving to PA this year and will go to the Philly show alone. Excited to meet more Monsters!

I went alone to one of her Roseland shows and met some amazing people <3 I scored meet and greet for NY but since its so dam expensive I'll be going alone. I would love to meet some of you there!!!

I went to London ARTRAVE alone and I flew there for 3 hours just to go to the concert and flew back home the next day. It was one of the most amazing events of my life. I just danced in the crowd, chatted with friendly fans and had no worries in the world!

As long as you don't limit yourself, you can have amazing time going solo!

xoxo

• 3 weeks later...

It turned out that the person I was supposed to go to the show with can't come anymore.:awkney:

Either way, I already got myself the Come to mama -package. It will be my first time to see gaga and I'm super excited!!

do you guys have any survival tips for me on going to a concert alone? 

I know at the end of the day it's not a big deal to go to a concert alone. it's not as though anyone's gonna point out at me like "oh look  he came here by his own":interestinga:  maybe I'll make friends at the line or something lol

Alavaye

I was supposed to go to Joanne tour with 3 other friends, but by the looks of it, it seems I'm going alone.

Still, having experienced that already, not worried, I am sure I'll have a blast at the concert :) 

xoxo

AlphaMonster

I am going alone too because my friends couldn't snatch tix. 

Don't worry, I am sure you'll make friends at the concert especially since you have GA ticket. 

• 3 weeks later...

Glad I'm not the only one who will be going to a show alone. I have gone to many shows alone before but not a Gaga show. I don't talk with the person I have gone to Gaga shows with in the past so I opted to go alone this time around. I like going alone because then I can do things on my own schedule - if I want to leave earlier or later, I can.

WildAmerican

I went to a P!ATD concert alone in Chicago, and it was fun! Lonely at times.

I won't be going to the JWT alone tho.

Archived