Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Going alone

TheJackMonster

Featured Posts

TheJackMonster

So I've got a standing ticket to see the Joanne World Tour alone. Has anyone been to a concert by themselves before and how does it affect the experience? :) 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes i have, don't worry you'll find friends for sure. it's better to go alone than to take somebody who isn't a fan.

during the show you'll be in awe of our goddess anyway.

DO IT

narcoswing

I went to a show once alone. I was scared of what was gonna happen, but I met alot of nice people in the queue that I spent the rest of the day with and watched the show with. 

BStone8791

I did for artrave....my first tour....early entry standing....I didn't know anyone....but just from being in line I met sooo many great people who had the same package as me and made so many friends from camping out the night before.......it was a great first experience....and was your in the arena and GaGa is on stage you literally lose yourself completely....I'm a very shy person...but I was jumping screaming and singing with everyone else there just getting lost in the moment 

In GagaDaily Tour Section, there is a Thread for every date :) I am sure you'll find a nice member on to go with, if not - you'll find amazing monsters in the concert to dance with! 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Lona Delery

That won't be a problem. Ask someone on here if he's going with you or just go by yourself. You will meet amazing guys there, dont worry

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Rebel Heart

I went to the Rebel Heart tour by myself and I had an amazing time! Don't worry about going alone. You'll have a great time regardless :) Plus you'll meet lots of people if you have a GA ticket and do the whole lining up for hours thing which Gaga stans are notorious for. 

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

I am in the same situation.  If I go to the Joanne tour I will have to fly to another city and go alone.  I have never seen Gaga since I am so far away from anywhere she has been.  I went to concerts alone though.  It is more fun with friends but i'd rather go alone than not go at all.  Like others have said though... you can meet others while there or people here who are going :) 

He8MyHeart

You should do it! You'd be so much more open to making friends. It would be the best experience.

ArtGagaPop

I am in the same place as you if i am going. My friends dont like gaga, atleast not enough to pay to see her so would not except them to go with me. I could ask my Sister since she went to the monster ball but i have no idea how much she likes gaga nowdays or her new sound and i cant imagaine my parentes going with me. Atleast my mom hated her peforming when we watched the monster ball on tv and my dad said 90% of the songs sucked.:flop: So yeah if i am going it will be along to.

Gov Hooka

Going alone is sometimes even more fun especially if the people you would have otherwise gone with aren't fans. I'm sure you'll be able to make friends there. I went alone to a Prince concert ( :rip::cryga: :( ) and had an amazing time being lost in the moment with other fans. I made a couple of friends too!

25 minutes ago, Moqro said:

So no one can afford to go with me to JWT so I'm getting a standing ticket by myself. Has anyone been to a concert alone before? I've never seen Gaga live but been a fan for ~8 years now.

omg yes for btwb <3 met so many new ppl

Archived