💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

so, about the pre-sale.

My Little Phoney

Featured Posts

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Applesause said:

No, I got them on a re-sale website where people rip off the fans n take all the tickets before we can get them.

Man, fxck these scalpers, this is not right at all grrr

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Blore said:

G0rl... apparently livenation have presale that starts tomorrow morning from 9am http://www.livenation.co.uk/show/936900/lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour/London/2017-10-09/en

Try again there and hopefully be able to get a refund for the others 

I'll try. But wouldn't all of the good tickets been sold today in the pre-sale? I don't know what to do :giveup:

Bolkins
Just now, Applesause said:

I'll try. But wouldn't all of the good tickets been sold today in the pre-sale? I don't know what to do :giveup:

I feel like maybe each presale provider has like X amount reserved that they can sell and maybe that is why O2 sold out straight away this morning ? I mean its wirth trying, im so sick of this happening to actual fans :saladga:

Just now, Blore said:

I feel like maybe each presale provider has like X amount reserved that they can sell and maybe that is why O2 sold out straight away this morning ? I mean its wirth trying, im so sick of this happening to actual fans :saladga:

I know, it was partially my fault, i was signed in on my grandmas o2 account and trying to use my mums o2 number. So it wouldn't let me but didn't tell me what to problem was. If I had used the right number i probably wouldn't of gotten them anyway they sold out so fast lol

Rivington Rebel

I managed to get Come to Mama tickets for London using the Joanne presale. Reading this thread has made me realise how lucky I am to have them tbh :giveup:

Allison M
3 hours ago, Mistress Dita said:

Does anyone know what website to go to if we're in the US. Im going to the Philly date

I'm going to Philly too! 

I went on ticketmaster then it redirects you to Wells Fargo website

SoldierDown
2 hours ago, Rivington Rebel said:

I managed to get Come to Mama tickets for London using the Joanne presale. Reading this thread has made me realise how lucky I am to have them tbh :giveup:

Same here, Come To Mama via the Joanne presale.

Was ready well before 9am, and nothing seemed to be happening/loading at 9:00 until like 9:03 and I thought it was messing up and I was gonna miss out. But then I refreshed and the ticket options came up and thankfully I got some! Feel pretty lucky. :giveup:

Sucks that the O2 presale sounds like it was poorly handled. But surely each presale will have a certain amount of each ticket - hopefully the Live Nation one tomorrow will be more successful!

YeehawKylie

Question about the pre-sale: are certain packages only eligible for the pre-sale? Or is all seating available for purchase? I'd like to buy two tickets on the pre-sale, just to ensure I get them (and they're gonna be a birthday present for next Friday)...but I think I'm fine settling for nose-bleed seats. I just wanna see her live...

ComeToMama

So if you buy general standing tickets, can you still get to the front? Like if you show up to the venue early enough?

chromaticainmyhead
4 hours ago, bionic said:

IR when Beyonce did her European sale for the Formation Tour, they failed to email the password out to anybody and everybody just guessed it was FORMATION

same with ArtRave pre-sale when Codes were sent to registered users on lm.com and after an hour or so EVERYBODY knew the pre-sale codes (including me) :laughga: mess.

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Rivington Rebel
50 minutes ago, SoldierDown said:

Same here, Come To Mama via the Joanne presale.

Was ready well before 9am, and nothing seemed to be happening/loading at 9:00 until like 9:03 and I thought it was messing up and I was gonna miss out. But then I refreshed and the ticket options came up and thankfully I got some! Feel pretty lucky. :giveup:

Literally same. :ladyhaha:

Archived