đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

so, about the pre-sale.

My Little Phoney

Featured Posts

My Little Phoney

Hey guys. Less than an hour ago, I successfully bought tickets through the presale for the Antwerp show. However, the presale isn't very exclusive AT ALL because it's basically just the general ticket page link with /presale# or something like that added to the url. This means that the links aren't personal and can be passed around, cancelling out the whole idea of privileging previous buyers. This might be different for other venues, but I just thought I'd share my experience. Some people will think this is unfair, I don't really know what to think about it. I'm so happy I got my tickets though!!! Seeing Gaga for the sixth time aaaah!!! Also, I had to buy both standing tickets and seats and I had to buy them separately, I couldn't purchase tickets in different categories at the same time. Just so you know and you're prepared :).

Good lucking getting your tickets!!

Rooting for all of you.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

Was just sorting this out. What a truly woeful selection of seats to choose from :toofunny: I don't know how they can justify the highest price for tickets 3 rows from the back. I'm just going to wait until general sale.

buy bionic

MaybeKermit

can you send me the link? I bought tickets for the Artrave in 2014, but I haven't received a link at all. 

I suppose I ordered them through my sister's e-mail but she's at work now and I can't reach her :nails:

My Little Phoney
5 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

can you send me the link? I bought tickets for the Artrave in 2014, but I haven't received a link at all. 

I suppose I ordered them through my sister's e-mail but she's at work now and I can't reach her :nails:

https://www.teleticketservice.com/tickets/2017-2018/lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour-presale#

My Little Phoney
7 minutes ago, bionic said:

Was just sorting this out. What a truly woeful selection of seats to choose from :toofunny: I don't know how they can justify the highest price for tickets 3 rows from the back. I'm just going to wait until general sale.

But it's lower seating so the view is fine no matter the row. But I get your point.

o2 priority in the UK just flopped and didn't work in the presale at all, guess i'll not be going then :gaycat:

The Fame Joanne

On Ticketmaster Germany they give the password (joanne) to everyone:laughga: I didn't even have to log in to see it

Mistress Dita

Does anyone know what website to go to if we're in the US. Im going to the Philly date

My Little Phoney
5 minutes ago, Applesause said:

o2 priority in the UK just flopped and didn't work in the presale at all, guess i'll not be going then :gaycat:

oh damn :( 

My Little Phoney
3 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

On Ticketmaster Germany they give the password (joanne) to everyone:laughga: I didn't even have to log in to see it

mess haha

bionic
6 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

IR when Beyonce did her European sale for the Formation Tour, they failed to email the password out to anybody and everybody just guessed it was FORMATION

buy bionic

My Little Phoney
Just now, bionic said:

IR when Beyonce did her European sale for the Formation Tour, they failed to email the password out to anybody and everybody just guessed it was FORMATION

how messy can this get jezus

bionic
2 minutes ago, My Little Phoney said:

how messy can this get jezus

Yep! It took hours (like late afternoon) for them to email the password out, at which point I (and most others) had already bought tickets :toofunny: 

buy bionic

Bolkins

What is going on with the o2 priority sales? Have they sold out already because its not clear, it just says no results found many fans are blah blah see below for options and then no options help a sis out 

The Fame Joanne
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

Mess :laughga:

Well I'm glad they put the password on their website bc I didn't know there was a pre-sale and had no code/password :toofunny:

Archived