Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Not Receive My Pre-sale Code

ilocorB

Featured Posts

Hi!

I don't know if someone can help but I am getting anxious over this! Is anyone having problems with getting their pre sale codes too? I bought the (ugly) patch and got my confirmation email, but i did not get the second one. Maybe I am too impatient and it takes time?

I bought it an hour ago from the Canadian store after midnight so I was wondering if maybe I was too late since the pre sale is this morning. There was still the banner at the top of the page that said that i would get a code if i buy something so i don't understand why i did not get mine. 

I really want GA tickets and I am scared I won't be able to get some otherwise... And I would be pissed to have bought this overpriced monstrosity for nothing! :sweat:

Thanks xo

(I've never made a thread before so if I did something wrong, i'm sorry!)

2 minutes ago, SlayMeToVenus said:

Check your promotions folder or whatever it's called. :blink:

Could it be called Junk? Because i don't see anything else. (I'm using hotmail). Thanks!

SlayMeToVenus
7 minutes ago, Awkwardbrocoli said:

Could it be called Junk? Because i don't see anything else. (I'm using hotmail). Thanks!

Yes. Or spam or anything like that. 

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

Thank you!, it's not in there too so I will go to sleep and hopefully it will be there in the morning!

Archived