đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What songs will make it?

Trevor

Featured Posts

So from both Joanne and her collection of past hits, which songs do you think will make the setlist? I personally think we'll get 11 songs from Joanne (cutting Hey Girl and one of the bonus tracks) & Just Dance/Poker Face/Paparazzi/Bad Romance/Born This Way/The Edge of Glory/Applause

Edonis

I think she'll perform all of Joanne (even if Hey Girl is shortened or used just as an interlude like Partynauseous). BR, JD, TEOG, Y&I, and maybe some other hits/fan favorites can be reworked into a more rock/folky version for the set list. 

Well considering that Joanne is only 40 minutes long.... we'll be getting plenty of her singles and gems from previous albums 

FrankMonster
2 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Well considering that Joanne is only 40 minutes long.... we'll be getting plenty of her singles and gems from previous albums 

Yeah, and she is cutting half of the songs from Joanne. I mean like skipping the second verses or so

5 minutes ago, Trevor said:

So from both Joanne and her collection of past hits, which songs do you think will make the setlist? I personally think we'll get 11 songs from Joanne (cutting Hey Girl and one of the bonus tracks) & Just Dance/Poker Face/Paparazzi/Bad Romance/Born This Way/The Edge of Glory/Applause

seashell babe wtf u doin here on gagadaily, i thought u hated this site

He8MyHeart

I'm really hoping The Edge of Glory is included to make up for SB. I need to hear it in full. It's been forever.

Gov Hooka

TEOG and MTN need to happen

If she doesn't sing DWUW I'll be sad

Hopefully we don't get any album tracks from TF or TFM (except maybe DITD) 

Archived