💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Group Meet And Greet

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

drinkmytears

Does anybody else think that Gaga just wouldn't follow through with the group meet and greet? 

This is someone who willingly takes their fans backstage, onstage, etc, even when she's incredibly tired. She could've just done a run-of-the-mill meet and greet for artRave but instead did a 45 minute chat and then individual photos after. 

She actually will be in less of a rush before the show than after the show, when she's tired and has to get to the next city. Many artists do individual meet and greets before the show and get to take photos with people individually.

Maybe they're just doing this in case she did run out of time, have to take group shots, and people couldn't backfire and say "they paid for an individual photo" 

It just worries me because I plan on buying it for the very first show, and I could see people complaining and them changing it, yet my photo is still a group. 

Maybe if we complain and email them enough, they'll change it?

RAMROD

Not possible even if she wants to.

The M&G happening before the show, if she rebelled she will delayed the show which is more fans feeling not pleased and hating "these wealthy fans" more

Unless she decides to do something before tour starts and rearrange the M&G after the show

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

drinkmytears
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Not possible even if she wants to.

The M&G happening before the show, if she rebelled she will delayed the show which is more fans feeling not pleased and hating "these wealthy fans" more

Unless she decides to do something before tour starts and rearrange the M&G after the show

"Not possible" is a bit of a stretch

It really wouldn't delay things that much. And its Gaga, we know how rebellious she can be! 

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

"Not possible" is a bit of a stretch

It really wouldn't delay things that much. And its Gaga, we know how rebellious she can be! 

Not too sure, unless she do it way much earlier before the show starts, but it didn't.

On disclaimer, it is stated that the VIP Ticket holders will also get backstage tour and band, and these things will cause the ticet holders missing the openers, and they save meeting Gaga for after that, which we can assume not long before she have to get on stage. So I believe it will delay so much time, cos there will likely be more than 20 people in attendance for that M&G package

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

drinkmytears
44 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Not too sure, unless she do it way much earlier before the show starts, but it didn't.

On disclaimer, it is stated that the VIP Ticket holders will also get backstage tour and band, and these things will cause the ticet holders missing the openers, and they save meeting Gaga for after that, which we can assume not long before she have to get on stage. So I believe it will delay so much time, cos there will likely be more than 20 people in attendance for that M&G package

But it also states that backstage ticket holders will need to arrive early because they'll be let in before doors open.

Usually soundcheck is long before doors as well. 

I've been to meet and greets before. There's plenty of time to have a quick group chat, and then take 30 minutes posing for individual photos. Every other artist does it.

I just bough the backstage ticket :excited2:

Never thought I'd pay that much for a ticket, hope its worth it :wub:

loving you is cherry pie ♥

Buckshotwon
9 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

But it also states that backstage ticket holders will need to arrive early because they'll be let in before doors open.

Usually soundcheck is long before doors as well. 

I've been to meet and greets before. There's plenty of time to have a quick group chat, and then take 30 minutes posing for individual photos. Every other artist does it.

Who knows how many tickets they plan to sell... Maybe 60 or more, so she physically won't be able to take individual photos :(

21 minutes ago, Buckshotwon said:

Who knows how many tickets they plan to sell... Maybe 60 or more, so she physically won't be able to take individual photos :(

6 at a time tells me they are proper milking the £1k each. And thats a shame, because we sure didnt pay that for ARTPOP. Its disappointing, but not enough to put me off, I guess, and I reckon a backstage tour will be some experience!

drinkmytears
1 hour ago, Buckshotwon said:

Katy Perry would meet like 80 people a night. Its more than possible. Like you said, maybe they sold 10 maybe they sold 100. 

I just got the backstage package today, and I'm so happy that I can finally meet with Gaga! And i wish she can break the rule and take individual photo with us, because 6 people is kind of "too many" I will finish my study in US this year, and I probably can't attend any of her concert after this, so this is my only chance to meet her🙍‍♂️

Tbh i can't understand someone pays 1500$ for a quick GROUP PICTURE. I did pay 1000€ at the artrave and that was REALLY worth it. But this time you get much less for more money.

And we all know Gaga is always showing herself at the hotel & so on. So every quick selfie for free is better that one group picture for 1.5k

drinkmytears
2 hours ago, SailorPluto said:

Tbh i can't understand someone pays 1500$ for a quick GROUP PICTURE. I did pay 1000€ at the artrave and that was REALLY worth it. But this time you get much less for more money.

And we all know Gaga is always showing herself at the hotel & so on. So every quick selfie for free is better that one group picture for 1.5k

I still think if you have the money, its better than a quick selfie at a hotel.

Wish this you get a professional photo. Assume 3 people on either side, you have a 1/3 chance of standing next to her and being able to crop people out.

Its also in a controlled environment, so I'm sure she will speak to everyone and you will at least know 100% sure you meet her. 

The 5 hours spent outside of her hotel could be 5 hours working. You also don't need to wait out in the cold, fight with fans, you know 100% sure you will meet her. She WILL stop. Many times she just walks past fans or notices the same ones every day. 

Plus I'm really excited for my backstage tour. And you get some merchandise. And there's food and open bar!! 

Plus the seat I got is front row of the lower level. I didn't want to be floor this tour. So I still really think its worth it!! 

sexfashionfame

Just bought regular tickets because of this but you know I'm gonna camp out for like three days 😛

chitownmonster

There's a petition going around calling for Gaga to switch to individual pictures. Here's a buzzfeed article I found explaining the situation, and it has the link to the petition at the bottom. If enough people talk about it, we have a better chance of changing it! https://www.buzzfeed.com/aidanm4ce21fde2/there-is-a-fan-made-petition-against-lady-gaga-onl-2tfi6

Archived