đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the Come to Mama Package Worth it?

Katie14

Featured Posts

ASH SALEHI
1 minute ago, Bio said:

That backstage package thing is absolutely ridiculous. 1500 dollars for a group photo with 5 strangers :neyde: 

Your kidding 1500$ ....

Allison M
4 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

But what if I am able to wait for like 6 hours or so, is it still worth it? Roughly how far back would you be if you can get on line 6 hours early? I dont want merch so that means nothing to me. 

It would be easier to tell if we knew what the stage looked like...

ASH SALEHI
2 minutes ago, Allison M said:

It would be easier to tell if we knew what the stage looked like...

The stage layout is out on Ticketmaster.com 

No it's not worth it, you'll get in first but unless you're prepared to stay in the same spot all evening ( ie no toilet breaks etc) then you'll end up behind normal GA tickets- it might be different for the US stadium shows if they have a gold circle. The last tour had all those catwalks so being right at the front wasn't the best place to be

We didn't queue for any show last time and got good spots every show

Allison M
4 minutes ago, djparky said:

No it's not worth it, you'll get in first but unless you're prepared to stay in the same spot all evening ( ie no toilet breaks etc) then you'll end up behind normal GA tickets- it might be different for the US stadium shows if they have a gold circle. The last tour had all those catwalks so being right at the front wasn't the best place to be

We didn't queue for any show last time and got good spots every show

I wish we knew what the stage looked like. If there's runways then CTM might not be worth it... if it's like the Monster pit then it would be imo. 

I bought those early admission GA package last time...... and i still had to line up for 8 hours.......because they sold a lot of GA tickets with early admission, it kinda lost its purpose.

I dont recommend it unless you have the money to spend.

I'm actually wondering about the same thing.... I don't think I would want to wait a while to get in... but also, idk if its gonna be a same long ass line if I get this 'early admission' thing. Let me know which one you'll get! Imma go with your decision. Hahaha

00026 † 10000

i think the only package that's totally not worth it is the Dancin in Circles one. oh ad maybe the backstage one as well. :giggle:

BStone8791

Honestly it all depends on the stage design....for artrave I had lmz early entry and also camped out the night before because  we had it organized by numbering people in line as they arrived....but with that stage design any spot would of been a good spot....and we had GA people who didn't have the early entry end up just 3-4 rows back from the front where I was....one kid even made his way directly behind me lol.....so it comes down to stage design and money 

Mistress Dita

YES! Im getting Come to Mama!! This will be my first time in GA at a Gaga concert. At the ArtRAVE i was in the 100 sections 

it depends on stage design. for artrave it was not necessary cause the best spot wasn't even front row (the venus bridge was it).

for btwball it had no purpose cause you had to queue at another spot for the pit (with normal GA tickets).

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know where I can buy two Come to Mama packages for Inglewood (in August)? They're all sold out on Ticketmaster but I'm willing to pay more.

Archived