💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the Come to Mama Package Worth it?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

How much closer to the stage would you actually be that its worth 5x the price of a regular GA ticket? Why are there no official prices yet? (Im just assuming the price rumors are correct) The preorder start tomorrow morning. I don't understand how we dont have more info. 

Lana Winters

As someone who had LMZ (the same this as Come to Mama) more than three times: Yes. You're practically guaranteed first or second row with that package and the merch, if you don't want it, can sell afterwards to regain back some of that extra money

BlingNotTheMusic

Idk the only thing I have to compare it to is the Monster Ball in 2010 and I had GA tickets and only got there a few hours before. We still were pretty close to the stage, so I wonder if the CTM package means you can arrive whenever before the show and still get a good spot close to the stage?

Lana Winters
Just now, Acsnpdx8 said:

Idk the only thing I have to compare it to is the Monster Ball in 2010 and I had GA tickets and only got there a few hours before. We still were pretty close to the stage, so I wonder if the CTM package means you can arrive whenever before the show and still get a good spot close to the stage?

You usually have to be there in line by 5-6pm since there's a whole check-in process and you get let in earlier than everyone else, but yes, you could arrive at the end of that line at the last minute before check-in and pretty much get front/second row.

Allison M

I can show up right before they let early entry ticket holders go in and enter before people that camped all night, and get merch. Idk. I did regular GA the last 2 tours and thought it'd be nice to get early entry this time. 

Ive been wondering the same thing, hopefully the price for the CTM package is reasonable and guarantee's near front row viewing. 

Haroon

That's the exact thing I've been wondering about and I'm still not sure whether to go for standard GA tickets or the Come to Mama package :giveup: I don't care about merchandise but I do care about standing place, but because we don't have the stage plan it's even harder to know whether having early entry will make a difference :duck: From the info I've seen the Come to Mama package is 2.5x the price of a standard GA standing ticket :huh: 

1 minute ago, Hauser said:

Ive been wondering the same thing, hopefully the price for the CTM package is reasonable and guarantee's near front row viewing. 

Apparently the CTM package price is 250$ while the normal GA should be about 90-130$

Katie14
4 minutes ago, Lana Winters said:

As someone who had LMZ (the same this as Come to Mama) more than three times: Yes. You're practically guaranteed first or second row with that package and the merch, if you don't want it, can sell afterwards to regain back some of that extra money

4 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

3 minutes ago, Lana Winters said:

You usually have to be there in line by 5-6pm since there's a whole check-in process and you get let in earlier than everyone else, but yes, you could arrive at the end of that line at the last minute before check-in and pretty much get front/second row.

3 minutes ago, Allison M said:

I can show up right before they let early entry ticket holders go in and enter before people that camped all night, and get merch. Idk. I did regular GA the last 2 tours and thought it'd be nice to get early entry this time. 

But what if I am able to wait for like 6 hours or so, is it still worth it? Roughly how far back would you be if you can get on line 6 hours early? I dont want merch so that means nothing to me. 

ASH SALEHI
11 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

How much closer to the stage would you actually be that its worth 5x the price of a regular GA ticket? Why are there no official prices yet? (Im just assuming the price rumors are correct) The preorder start tomorrow morning. I don't understand how we dont have more info. 

I know like are the price rumours actually real tho ? How much will it be ? Am I gonna have to max out my card tomorrow 😩 (But so worth it)

1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

But what if I am able to wait for like 6 hours or so, is it still worth it? Roughly how far back would you be if you can get on line 6 hours early? I dont want merch so that means nothing to me. 

If you arrive early in the day with normal GA, you should still get a pretty good location. This depends entirely on the stage and how much perimeter there is LOL you gotta have them math skills

Lana Winters
Just now, Katie14 said:

You should be pretty good to go, I think! If you can wait out that long you should get a decent view and be up close to the front. Just be aware that the CTM package holders take up the first 1-2 rows, sometimes third row, depending on how big the stage is.

Archived