Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

VIP prices are here (USD)!!!

ElectricHaus

Featured Posts

drinkmytears
4 hours ago, Hurem said:

Since when is $250 is affordable for a concert? :giveup: 

I mean, I know $250 isn't pocket change, but its hardly unreasonable. A night out is like $100 after you buy drinks, fare, uber, etc.
A nice meal could set you back $100 if you buy an appetizer, entree, dessert, bottle of wine. 
Its pretty easy to save up a couple hundred dollars and set it aside. She's not toured properly since 2014, tickets went onsale late 2013. Everyone knew it was coming! 

(Not specifically calling you out, just saying) 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, drinkmytears said:

I mean, I know $250 isn't pocket change, but its hardly unreasonable. A night out is like $100 after you buy drinks, fare, uber, etc.
A nice meal could set you back $100 if you buy an appetizer, entree, dessert, bottle of wine. 
Its pretty easy to save up a couple hundred dollars and set it aside. She's not toured properly since 2014, tickets went onsale late 2013. Everyone knew it was coming! 

(Not specifically calling you out, just saying) 

I don't know where you live or what your standards are, but I absolutely do not spend $100 for a night out. :deadbanana:  Plenty of people in Croatia live off of cca $500, so to spend half of it on a concert... is a lot.

drinkmytears
13 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I don't know where you live or what your standards are, but I absolutely do not spend $100 for a night out. :deadbanana:  Plenty of people in Croatia live off of cca $500, so to spend half of it on a concert... is a lot.

I live in London, its crazy expensive to live here and I do like to indulge and treat myself. However I work, most of the time, at the minimum wage. Its all about balance and saving! 

michaelnsync

Prices for Stadium Shows

Going for Gold- 750 price level 1 center floor, Item and Laminate

Front Row - 1500

Backstage Tour- 1500

Perfect Illusion- 450 

Hospitality- 650

I thought Front Row and Backstage would be different price. Given I met Gaga for ARTPOP, I figured I could pass on a group photo op this time through. But Front Row and Backstage are the Same PRICE!!!!!. I don't understand this...

This is from the Fenway Park Boston Show. 

CatelynnMarie
5 hours ago, Hurem said:

Since when is $250 is affordable for a concert? :giveup: 

It's not that it's super affordable. It's just reasonable for the circumstance and what you're getting for the price. She's a superstar, and I think everyone imagined the prices absolutely being outrageous. Like, 250$ for a horrible seat, not the cost for a VIP package. So I think everyone was just surprised by the actual prices when their initial thought would be a much higher price 

Swissgroundhog

Hi everyone, I've never been to a Gaga concert before but I think I'll be able to go this time.  I was wondering if some of you could maybe help me choose between a Come To Mama package or a standing general admission in Paris. :interestinga:

Since I'm going alone I'm not really keen on waiting for hours outside. Do you have to wait less with the come to mama package? Is it true that there's a special check-in for the packages ? 

Finally, does it give you access to a special area on the standing floor, or is it just a single area for everyone on the standing floor but you have access to it before?  

CatelynnMarie
1 minute ago, Swissgroundhog said:

Hi everyone, I've never been to a Gaga concert before but I think I'll be able to go this time.  I was wondering if some of you could maybe help me choose between a Come To Mama package or a standing general admission in Paris. :interestinga:

Since I'm going alone I'm not really keen on waiting for hours outside. Do you have to wait less with the come to mama package? Is it true that there's a special check-in for the packages ? 

Finally, does it give you access to a special area on the standing floor, or is it just a single area for everyone on the standing floor but you have access to it before?  

It looks like it just is in the same area where everyone else standing will be. The Come To Mama package seems like it would work best for you because it allows you early entry. I'd still get there earlier than usual, but it gives you an advantage and you'll have a better viewing spot than people with regular GA 

RAMROD
15 minutes ago, Swissgroundhog said:

For first time experienece is better to be cozy, get Come to Mama, since it can be quite rough and wild on standing area if you are not familiar with it yet, cos most hardcore fans will be there trying the most attention from Gaga.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lana Winters
4 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Hospitality Package. Half of the proceeds goes to BTWF?:awkney: 

Do they?Where'd you hear that? :sweat: I don't feel so bad otherwise.

drinkmytears
2 hours ago, michaelnsync said:

Prices for Stadium Shows

Going for Gold- 750 price level 1 center floor, Item and Laminate

Front Row - 1500

Backstage Tour- 1500

Perfect Illusion- 450 

Hospitality- 650

I thought Front Row and Backstage would be different price. Given I met Gaga for ARTPOP, I figured I could pass on a group photo op this time through. But Front Row and Backstage are the Same PRICE!!!!!. I don't understand this...

This is from the Fenway Park Boston Show. 

1,500 for front row is crazy!! Do the backstage seats come with front row as well? Because they should at 1,500. I would price front row without VIP at 1,000. 

Crazy!! I wish she had kept a small GA section in front of the stage. 

Scarlett Bullard
On 2/7/2017 at 11:37 PM, ElectricHaus said:

Come To Mama Package = $250

Dancin In Circles Package = $265

Perfect Illusion Package = $425

Hospitality Package  = $550

Backstage Experience Package = $1500

Now please keep in mind they will prob range a bit per date! Good luck and I hope you get the package you want!:hug:

Here are my reciepts:

http://www.theqarena.com/tickets/lady-gaga-vip-170823

Anyone go to the M&G last tour? It sounds like since it is before the show that it will be rushed and she won't have as much time. I'm willing to spend $1500 to see her but worried if it will be the same experience as the previous M&G? Also, group of 6 makes me think they are pressed for time. Thoughts?

Lana Winters
On 2/8/2017 at 10:46 AM, drinkmytears said:

1,500 for front row is crazy!! Do the backstage seats come with front row as well? Because they should at 1,500. I would price front row without VIP at 1,000. 

Crazy!! I wish she had kept a small GA section in front of the stage. 

When I was curious and tried for both meet and greet and front row at Citi Field, NOPE. Meet and greet was the fourth row. :rip: 

Archived