Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

VIP prices are here (USD)!!!

ElectricHaus

Featured Posts

fede ARTPOP
On 8/2/2017 at 5:27 AM, Hurem said:

Since when is $250 is affordable for a concert? :giveup: 

This is a Lady Gaga concert, is totally worthy, and 250 for early entrance + merch is great price, it guarantees you a first rows spot next to the stage. :gaycat:

In South America prices are always even higher even in small countrys, I paid Government Hooker package at BTWB $470 in Buenos Aires. 

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Scarlett Bullard said:

Anyone go to the M&G last tour? It sounds like since it is before the show that it will be rushed and she won't have as much time. I'm willing to spend $1500 to see her but worried if it will be the same experience as the previous M&G? Also, group of 6 makes me think they are pressed for time. Thoughts?

It sounds like the Joanne Tour will be different than M&G last tour.  The photo is before the concert and supposedly with as many as 6 other people.  There is a backstage tour this time and there wasn't for the ARTPOPZone last time. I was lucky enough to see her in Seattle for the ARTPOPZone and in Los Angeles, I went on a backstage tour by donating to the BTWF and I have to say it was VERY cool.  We got to:  walk on the plexiglass runway, and sit at the piano, and look at  all the costumes, and the keytar,  and other instruments,  and be in the tiny room where she disappears to, through the stage on the platform, to do a quick costume change, and visit  her make up mirror dressing table in a room with Versace curtains and pillows on the couch,  and the room where they keep the dogs, and the dancers costume change rooms, and on and on.  It sounds like you could have all that, but only get a few seconds with Gaga for the picture.  On the other hand, if there are not a lot of people who buy it.....there would be more time.  When I went to ARTPOP and toured backstage there were only 4 of us. Also, there were a lot of people hanging around backstage.  I got to meet her mother, father, sister (Natalie was in the costume room repairing the blue gazing ball that was on Gaga's costume), her manager Bobby, and Peter (the guard) who was holding Asia.  I got to pet Asia.  That was so cool.  So, a lot can happen backstage.  I might be talking myself into it again.  But I probably shouldn't spend the money.  It is a really fun experience though.

Scarlett Bullard
10 hours ago, bblough said:

It sounds like the Joanne Tour will be different than M&G last tour.  The photo is before the concert and supposedly with as many as 6 other people.  There is a backstage tour this time and there wasn't for the ARTPOPZone last time. I was lucky enough to see her in Seattle for the ARTPOPZone and in Los Angeles, I went on a backstage tour by donating to the BTWF and I have to say it was VERY cool.  We got to:  walk on the plexiglass runway, and sit at the piano, and look at  all the costumes, and the keytar,  and other instruments,  and be in the tiny room where she disappears to, through the stage on the platform, to do a quick costume change, and visit  her make up mirror dressing table in a room with Versace curtains and pillows on the couch,  and the room where they keep the dogs, and the dancers costume change rooms, and on and on.  It sounds like you could have all that, but only get a few seconds with Gaga for the picture.  On the other hand, if there are not a lot of people who buy it.....there would be more time.  When I went to ARTPOP and toured backstage there were only 4 of us. Also, there were a lot of people hanging around backstage.  I got to meet her mother, father, sister (Natalie was in the costume room repairing the blue gazing ball that was on Gaga's costume), her manager Bobby, and Peter (the guard) who was holding Asia.  I got to pet Asia.  That was so cool.  So, a lot can happen backstage.  I might be talking myself into it again.  But I probably shouldn't spend the money.  It is a really fun experience though.

I feel the same. It would be my first time at a backstage experience but second time seeing her. I probably shouldn't spend the money and I was hoping it would be a bit more intimate from what I've heard about her previous M&G. Since they are mentioning groups of 6 that sounds like they intend to sell more of them so maybe time with her is limited. I wish they would tell us how many of these tickets they plan to sell or a way to figure it out 😫

Archived