💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Demand for the tour seems to be extremely high (based on Australia)

sarahb

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Did she say she was coming back to Japan for the tour? I remember reading on here that someone said she did. 

She never misses Japan. Even for ArtRAVE she played multiple Japanese shows. I hope she at least go back to Japan. 

sarahb

Honestly I originally made this thread to prove that if she came back to Australia it probably won't turn out like artRAVE again :sweat: 

JustAnotherDay
Just now, sarahb said:

What did it do for other artists tour-wise? 

Beyonce grossed 250m with the Formation World Tour

Coldplay grossed 247m so far, and is still touring for most of 2017

The MDNA tour did 305m 

was NickARTPOP

fede ARTPOP

So this kinds confirm there will be an Oceanis leg. :applause:

đŸ–€ C H R O M A T I C A đŸ–€

sarahb
Just now, fede ARTPOP said:

So this kinds confirm there will be an Oceanis leg. :applause:

Just don't come for me if there isn't :laughga: (god forbid) 

hausofcy
8 minutes ago, sarahb said:

What did it do for other artists tour-wise? 

Here in Belgium Beyoncé didnt sell out the stadium. Gaga however is doing an arena so she'll sell out but the music taste here sucks so it's not a good indicator. Thougt i'd share this tho

đŸ‡ŻđŸ‡”

I wish she put tickets for sale immediatly after though. She is loosing a lot of potential compulsive buyers who may second guess buying a ticket over time.

I think it would've been better sales wise if she announced Aus dates along with everything else - people here are pretty impulsive at times, and I think the Super Bowl would've given Gaga a huge advantage with that market in particular.

Anyhow, I hope she comes here, even if it's a scaled version of the tour if cost is an issue. I'm fortunate enough to see her in the US if i get tickets, but many won't have that chance. 

Until we have confirmation to think otherwise, I'm gonna assume she's coming here at some point. 

sarahb
4 minutes ago, Nicole said:

I think it would've been better sales wise if she announced Aus dates along with everything else - people here are pretty impulsive at times, and I think the Super Bowl would've given Gaga a huge advantage with that market in particular.

Anyhow, I hope she comes here, even if it's a scaled version of the tour if cost is an issue. I'm fortunate enough to see her in the US if i get tickets, but many won't have that chance. 

Until we have confirmation to think otherwise, I'm gonna assume she's coming here at some point. 

Well she did say in a radio interview last November that she was coming so I hope she sticks to it 

http://gagadaily.com/story/news/lady-gaga-confirms-aus-tour/

The Born This Way Ball was announced 6 months after Sydney Monster Hall and it did pretty good so hopefully there'll still be some effect from the Super Bowl (I get that an Australian promo tour is different from a performance in the States though) 

Archived