On 8/2/2017 at 11:08 AM, Bounty said:

I saw this on twitter, WTH???

:cryga:HUGE:cryga:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IllumiMark

I am so curious to see what it will look like. I hope it is going to be something similar to the BTWBall or artRave so that even those with seats tickets (me) can enjoy the show. 

KevinLeto
On 2/8/2017 at 3:38 AM, SarahYuko said:

Remember her tweet, "Did you just say simple stage to me? What do you think this is, a dive bar?" :usrs:

It's still going to be massive. Perhaps toned down in colours and surreal elements from artRAVE but definitely big and GAGA in its own way. I'm sure we'll love it.

When did she tweet that? :excited2:

I'm the spirit of my hair, it's all the glory that I bare

KevinLeto
2 minutes ago, IllumiMark said:

Oooh Exciting!!!

I'm the spirit of my hair, it's all the glory that I bare

2 hours ago, KevinLeto said:

Oooh Exciting!!!

I meant to find that tweet but I was lazy haha, so yeah I expect something grandiose for this tour!

hausofgay

d13bd0ce784bb22a57b1ad3d1ac8ca77.jpg

I'd like this one

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

IllumiMark
1 hour ago, QueenJoanne23 said:

There is no catwalk. That StubHb picture that shows one with GA around it is wrong. Here is the seating chart for Wrigley: https://www.stubhub.com/lady-gaga-tickets-lady-gaga-chicago-wrigley-field-8-25-2017/event/9818050/

I guess it depends on the website. However they just have placeholders, I don't think anybody knows what the stage will look like. I think we have to wait for Gaga's announcement.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 hour ago, QueenJoanne23 said:

There is no catwalk. That StubHb picture that shows one with GA around it is wrong. Here is the seating chart for Wrigley: https://www.stubhub.com/lady-gaga-tickets-lady-gaga-chicago-wrigley-field-8-25-2017/event/9818050/

I literally posted that same exact picture. And the square adjacent to the stage is basically a cat walk .....just not a traditional one. 75641s.gif

MarryTheNight91
2 minutes ago, IllumiMark said:

I guess it depends on the website. However they just have placeholders, I don't think anybody knows what the stage will look like. I think we have to wait for Gaga's announcement.

We don't know what the stage will look like, but I know that that picture from Twitter above with the extended catwalk for Wrigley is wrong. That is for a different artist.

2 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I literally posted that same exact picture. And the square adjacent to the stage is basically a cat walk .....just not a traditional one. 75641s.gif

Nah I posted Wrigley, this is Citi Field (where I am in A5 :-D). All the stadium shows show the stage being a T basically.

IllumiMark
23 minutes ago, QueenJoanne23 said:

We don't know what the stage will look like, but I know that that picture from Twitter above with the extended catwalk for Wrigley is wrong. That is for a different artist.

Nah I posted Wrigley, this is Citi Field (where I am in A5 :-D). All the stadium shows show the stage being a T basically.

Wondering if the stage will be the same for the shows that will take place in arenas (Milan, 26th September here :-D). 

MarryTheNight91
3 minutes ago, IllumiMark said:

Wondering if the stage will be the same for the shows that will take place in arenas (Milan, 26th September here :-D). 

All of the arena show seating charts in the US show a simple rectangular stage but I guess we will see.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
On 2/11/2017 at 2:05 PM, QueenJoanne23 said:

I highly doubt she's going to have two different stages.  Im assuming she will have a bigger stage for her stadium shows 

• 2 months later...
Monika Blocka

Hi! I'm from Latvia, i'm going to Stockholm Joanne world tour. Soo, I wanted to know if there is some humans with the same problem as me: I need to find cheap tickets to Stockholm and maybe place where to stay and I don't have a lot of money of course, I'm only 18 . This is my first time when I will see Gaga live. I have bought cheapiest seat ticket, 450 kr around 50 euros. c level, and I'm worried that I couldn't see her clearly. :excited2: And what means GA? And how work pre-sale?  What is it? I'm sorry for being so uneducated, I'm just realy nervous about this concert and excited at the same time!

Maybe you have some suggestions or expierience you want to share with me? I'm waiting for your reply :v:

Archived