question

Joanne World Tour Stage?

Bounty

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Marc M said:

im hoping it looks like her set from the Half Time show.

Maybe she will take some inspiration, that would be awesome.

It seems now more than ever that Gaga cares about all fans. She may not have a say in how expensive tickets are, but she can design the stage however she wants. I think she cares enough about giving each fan a good experience that she will do something like the artrave stage again that gives all seats a great view. And, if there are no catwalks, then how TF is she gonna strut around? She's always running like crazy at her concerts, she'd fall off the stage if there were no runways.

Weird that she hasn't revealed anything regarding this. We knew the stage design for both the BTWB and artRAVE. 

Well, maybe she'll reveal it in time for the general sale on Monday.

That would be great. :) I will buy the best seat places but when there is no runway than i will buy seat tickets in the near of the stage. Tomorrow (friday german morning) i will call the eventim ticket sale for more stage information. I think there have no new informationen but i can try.

But i think the layouts are a placeholder.

u4wpOut.jpgThe stage has 3 mini stages at the end. Kind of like the Mrs. Carter World Tour, except two more little platforms on each side. 

This is from the T-Mobile Arena layout when I bought my ticket. How will she get to the B-stage? My guess is a la halftime show style. :lolga:

Unless she walks straight through the crowd. :derpga:

29 minutes ago, himerosxo said:

The stage has like 3 mini stages at the end. Kind of like the Mrs. Carter World Tour, except two more little platforms on each side. 

Thank you! :D

Hopefully its something iconic like her previous tours! Maybe she'll release the stage the day the sales go public. 

1 hour ago, himerosxo said:

u4wpOut.jpgThe stage has 3 mini stages at the end. Kind of like the Mrs. Carter World Tour, except two more little platforms on each side. 

This is from the T-Mobile Arena layout when I bought my ticket. How will she get to the B-stage? My guess is a la halftime show style. :lolga:

Interesting..... :green:

SpadesToStart
On 2/7/2017 at 7:53 PM, Rebel Heart said:

https://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/1100523FAB384828

By the looks of things there's going to be no runway. Just a standard stage.

I don't think that's the actual stage.  Between the super bowl and scoring A Star Is Born, I doubt Gaga has had time to design it.  

Also I would bet my left nut that there's going to be some sort of catwalk or walk-way

They took that map off of the Vegas show's webstie and just put the regular stage up. This is the stage layout for the Oklahoma date but no other dates have it up... idk what to believe anymore LOL. I hope it isn't the Oklahoma one because it looks like the stage is mostly blocked off for VIP tickets :/32519s.gif

5 hours ago, himerosxo said:

Archived