Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Joanne World Tour Stage?

Bounty

Featured Posts

Monika Blocka

Hi! I'm from Latvia, i'm going to Stockholm Joanne world tour. Soo, I wanted to know if there is some humans with the same problem as me: I need to find cheap tickets to Stockholm and maybe place where to stay and I don't have a lot of money of course, I'm only 18 . This is my first time when I will see Gaga live. I have bought cheapiest seat ticket, 450 kr around 50 euros. c level, and I'm worried that I couldn't see her clearly.  And what means GA? And how work pre-sale?  What is it? I'm sorry for being so uneducated, I'm just realy nervous about this concert and excited at the same time!

Maybe you have some suggestions or expierience you want to share with me? I'm waiting for your reply 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beboskoukla

i would love a stage that is near the fans... i think artrave stage was good BUT i have to say at some spots of the stage she was more an dlonger. i was on the left side of stage FRONT ROW but she just came like in 3 or 4 songs there. at Venus and telephone and short for the song bang bang. she didn came to say good bye to us :(. she only said at the middle... that made me really sad... so i hope she really goes everywhere and not there more and there less.. it should be the same... 

xoxo, Katarina

beboskoukla
On 17.4.2017 at 6:33 PM, Monika Blocka said:

Hi! I'm from Latvia, i'm going to Stockholm Joanne world tour. Soo, I wanted to know if there is some humans with the same problem as me: I need to find cheap tickets to Stockholm and maybe place where to stay and I don't have a lot of money of course, I'm only 18 . This is my first time when I will see Gaga live. I have bought cheapiest seat ticket, 450 kr around 50 euros. c level, and I'm worried that I couldn't see her clearly.  And what means GA? And how work pre-sale?  What is it? I'm sorry for being so uneducated, I'm just realy nervous about this concert and excited at the same time!

Maybe you have some suggestions or expierience you want to share with me? I'm waiting for your reply 

pre sale tickets are selling before normal tickets. The pre sale tickets can just be bought by members of for example in switzerland official ticket selle ris ticket corner. i could buy tickets before the people that are no members. 

i would recommend to buy all tickets on a official website and not viagogo or ebay etc. You can also join a group in facebook and ask there if someone wants to change tickets.

i am going to JWT in Zurich. i bought normal standing tickets. i was on every gaga tour. its always amazing. just be frerindly to the others and they will be friendly too. be early there and run as fast as you can to get near to the stage. if u are member sometimes you have separated entrances ( faster entrance)

i hope i could help a little and  wish you fun and good luck at the JWT. :kara:

xoxo, Katarina

• 2 months later...
Jewels n Drugs
On 2/7/2017 at 9:05 PM, TheKillerQueen said:

Not sure. But don't expect the Joanne  stage to be spectacular 

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Spoiler

sorry

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived