question

Joanne World Tour Stage?

Bounty

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShayCristoforo

Considering her new aesthetic, I think an elaborate American Old West / Wild West theme would be great (especially for John Wayne, A-YO, You & I, Million Reasons, Telephone...) but obviously with a little Gaga glitter and glam and darkness lol.  

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

3 hours ago, Haus Of Venus said:

isn't this Monster Ball 2.0 stage??:ladyhaha:

3 hours ago, Bounty said:

it is haha :toofunny:

3 hours ago, Haus Of Venus said:

LMAO:laughga:

LOL SORRY I forgot entirely about that stage :sharon: glad that isn't it though lol

* I think it is still worth noting that the previous stage (the 'mrs. carter' one) was taken off the vegas ticket website page O.o

DeleteMyAccount
On February 7, 2017 at 8:05 PM, TheKillerQueen said:

Not sure. But don't expect the Joanne  stage to be spectacular 

It won't be that attitude. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Notthebling

Well suprisingly no one brought this up, but Evenko (ticketmaster in Montreal) had a seat chart and there were two separate stages on the floor. Sort of a b small piano stage at the back of the GA..

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

PlanetChromatica
24 minutes ago, Notthebling said:

Can't embeed the printscreen i took but there it is

http://pixady.com/image/iya/

Thats not another stage, thats the booth where all the cameras, light and sound is managed by the technical team during the show.

Notthebling
3 hours ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Thats not another stage, thats the booth where all the cameras, light and sound is managed by the technical team during the show.

I know there's a tech booth at every show, but it's never shown in the seating chart. I really do think there will be a B stage, and she will fly over to it to reference the SB. 

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

9 minutes ago, Notthebling said:

I know there's a tech booth at every show, but it's never shown in the seating chart. I really do think there will be a B stage, and she will fly over to it to reference the SB. 

hopefully she's a bit more creative than that, i'm not asking for artrave style staging but i just think a main stage and a b stage is a horrible layout , i'd rather she had a massive catwalk. 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Ok I don't know how to add screen shots to this website from my iPhone but I got VIP tickets for CitiField and the stage layout looks different from what everyone posted. It looks like a regular stage and then a square which I'm assuming will be a cat walk and connected, but it shows two separate stages basically 

venusian

she's obviously going to announce what it will look like, its been that way with every tour just wait

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

9 hours ago, Notthebling said:

From every seat map that I've ever seen, the tech booth is on it. :shrug: 

Archived