Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Joanne World Tour Cost?

Ares

Featured Posts

Branflakes
29 minutes ago, Ares said:

OMG, that's so beautiful!! I'm in high school right now but plan on heading to NYC and studying fashion after high school. The problem is I have no clue to start. I bought 3 yards of muslin and have my grandmother's old sewing machine and have been doodling looks in a notebook. In my experience the fashion industry seems to be the hardest industry to learn about :toofunny: 

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions I may be able to help you with, it's very late in the uk now so will probably reply tomorrow if you do :) 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pamelaisley

So, 3 years ago, me and my brother went to artRAVE in NY (our seats were not that great but at least we were there). Then I went again two months later with my mom and a friend. I have a lot of questions and things to say so if you dont want to read I understand :)

I told my brother that Gaga was going on tour again while we were watching the Super Bowl and he's always told me that he'd be down to go again. I've been looking at different prices for a couple hours and I want to be in General Admission but I know it's a lot of money so is there a place where I can get them for a lower price? The best one I can find right now is $321 per person (we need one for me, my brother, and his wife). I have a code for the presale tomorrow and I'm considering skipping school so I can maybe get tickets. Last year, my brother paid $400+ so we could be in General Admission for my favorite band, Muse ($100 per ticket basically). I feel guilty when I ask for things, especially if it's over $50.. 
TL;DR- 
-Is there a good site to buy cheap GA tickets?
-Will the presale code get the prices any lower? 
-Is it worth it to wait until later to buy them? 
-NY seems really expensive, should we go to PA instead? (I live in NJ and they live in Staten Island) 
-What's a resale ticket?

I'm sorry for writing a lot but I'm really excited and nervous!! Any help would be very appreciated! :hug:

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

1 hour ago, Pamelaisley said:

So, 3 years ago, me and my brother went to artRAVE in NY (our seats were not that great but at least we were there). Then I went again two months later with my mom and a friend. I have a lot of questions and things to say so if you dont want to read I understand :)

I told my brother that Gaga was going on tour again while we were watching the Super Bowl and he's always told me that he'd be down to go again. I've been looking at different prices for a couple hours and I want to be in General Admission but I know it's a lot of money so is there a place where I can get them for a lower price? The best one I can find right now is $321 per person (we need one for me, my brother, and his wife). I have a code for the presale tomorrow and I'm considering skipping school so I can maybe get tickets. Last year, my brother paid $400+ so we could be in General Admission for my favorite band, Muse ($100 per ticket basically). I feel guilty when I ask for things, especially if it's over $50.. 
TL;DR- 
-NY seems really expensive, should we go to PA instead? (I live in NJ and they live in Staten Island) 
-What's a resale ticket?

I'm sorry for writing a lot but I'm really excited and nervous!! Any help would be very appreciated! :hug:

There's also a Livenation presale for NY on the 10th in addition to the one tomorrow. Price ranges for Citifield say $46-$276. Take a look.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour-flushing-new-york-08-28-2017/event/1D005239025D2692?artistid=1249444&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Now, if you miss getting tickets from Tticketmaser or Livenation at face value than prices will skyrocket as people will be reselling the tickets on StubHub. If you wait until before the concert prices might go down as people don't want to lose money on the tickets, however it's not always guaranteed and they will likely still be priced higher than face value.

1 hour ago, Pamelaisley said:

TL;DR- 
-What's a resale ticket?

-Is there a good site to buy cheap GA tickets?: From what I can tell, it'd be cheapest (and safest) to buy them directly from Ticketmaster or the partner site it sends you to. For my show (LA) the prices are from $41-281, not including VIP Packages. Honestly I'm almost sure the $281 tickets are for actual seats and not even general admission, but don't quote me on it. based on experience I think general admission would be 75-120 dollars or something. idk where you're looking where they're $321, but since they haven't gone on sale yet and none of the ranges i've seen go up to $321, it might not be a legit site. 

-Will the presale code get the prices any lower?: no it just gives you the chance to purchase them before people without the code
-Is it worth it to wait until later to buy them?: I personally wouldn't do this, I'd get too worried the seats/section i wanted would be unavailable unless I bought them the second they went on sale. If you're just buying GA tickets you probably don't have to be there the exact second they're live but at least the same day. I always skip school in the morning to buy tickets for concerts no matter what kind i'm getting. again, i get really worried and i'd just be anxious about it the whole day. not necessary just my recommendation
-NY seems really expensive, should we go to PA instead? (I live in NJ and they live in Staten Island): If you're looking for standing GA tickets, it's worth noting that the NY show is a stadium, and will have seats on the field and no GA. The NY prices range from $46-276. I'm not sure how that works but it seems easier to go to PA for the kind of ticket you want. Based on your location, I'm assuming you mean the Philadelphia show and not Pittsburgh, but i can't find a price range for that show and if it helps the Pittsburgh one ranges from $45-225. The Philadelphia prices shouldn't be too far off of that 
-What's a resale ticket?: A resale ticket is a ticket that has been bought by either someone who maybe cannot make the show anymore or needs to sell it for whatever reason (might be fairly priced), or ticket scalpers that buy out a bunch of tickets and resell them (often ridiculously more than face value, and much more common than people who genuinely bought tickets and couldn't make it). They're not always super risky but they should be avoided. It's unlikely you'll find a ticket for the same value or cheaper than it was originally if you're buying it off a resale website. personally not what i would go for unless there's really no other option

nswain1110
3 hours ago, Ronnie said:

I'm actually disappointed that I have to go to the LA show but it's only because she's not making a stop in Phoenix 😭 It will still be amazing though!!! 

Come to the Denver show - we're closer!

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

1 minute ago, nswain1110 said:

Come to the Denver show - we're closer!

LA is actually much closer. Only a 6 hour drive compared to almost 13 

nswain1110
1 minute ago, Ronnie said:

LA is actually much closer. Only a 6 hour drive compared to almost 13 

Oh you're right lol. I suppose I could look at a map every now and again.  

1 minute ago, nswain1110 said:

Oh you're right lol. I suppose I could look at a map every now and again.  

Denver would be amazing though! Have way too much fun! :hug:

nswain1110
Just now, Ronnie said:

Denver would be amazing though! Have way too much fun! :hug:

Yea - Denver's pretty awesome :-) I've never actually been to L.A. or Phoenix!, sadly. 

4 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

Yea - Denver's pretty awesome :-) I've never actually been to L.A. or Phoenix!, sadly. 

Arizona is such a beautiful and diverse state!  Definitely recommend visiting!  LA is rather dirty but it's near the beach which is always very nice. 

nswain1110
6 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Arizona is such a beautiful and diverse state!  Definitely recommend visiting!  LA is rather dirty but it's near the beach which is always very nice. 

I've been meaning to visit Phoenix for some time now - I hear it's a great city! Never had any interest in visiting L.A. to be honest. If I traveled out that way, it'd be for San Diego :-)

23 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

I've been meaning to visit Phoenix for some time now - I hear it's a great city! Never had any interest in visiting L.A. to be honest. If I traveled out that way, it'd be for San Diego :-)

Just don't visit in the summer months.  It's a bit intense if you're not used to it ;)

Gagavalkyrie
5 hours ago, Ares said:

Hey, I'm getting nervous because for months I've been dreaming of seeing gaga live.. However I was looking for tickets at fenway park, and even seats that aren't the best our going for 100s of dollars on stubhub.. 

https://www.stubhub.com/lady-gaga-tickets-lady-gaga-boston-fenway-park-9-1-2017/event/9818031/

And I'm wondering if this is high or if this is what they actually cost.. Because if so I don't think I'll be able to attend the concert :toofunny:

Also, any tips for pre-sale and if it's worth it or not? Like will the tickets be cheaper? 

Thanks so much, and sorry if I seem stupid asking all these questions, because I have literally no clue on what I'm doing (this could be my first concert) :excited2:

Buy general admission tickets. I think they are the $126 price point. It's the only way to go. You pay more for a seat anyways and why wouldn't you want to be closer to the queen!? 😉 My first show I only had 1 person in front of me, it was incredible. She's so worth the money, Gags is soooo good live it's unreal! 😘 And presale are not cheaper, just helps ease my tensions that I got tickets asap. I can't believe I have to wait til August to see her again! 😭😭😭

7 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Also, I'd expect GA Floor to be between $80 & $120.  That's how much they've been for past tours 

This is the cheapest tour bar The Fame Ball over here, at least when it comes to GA tickets :excited2: 

Archived