Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Joanne World Tour Cost?

Ares

Featured Posts

Hey, I'm getting nervous because for months I've been dreaming of seeing gaga live.. However I was looking for tickets at fenway park, and even seats that aren't the best our going for 100s of dollars on stubhub.. 

https://www.stubhub.com/lady-gaga-tickets-lady-gaga-boston-fenway-park-9-1-2017/event/9818031/

And I'm wondering if this is high or if this is what they actually cost.. Because if so I don't think I'll be able to attend the concert :toofunny:

Also, any tips for pre-sale and if it's worth it or not? Like will the tickets be cheaper? 

Thanks so much, and sorry if I seem stupid asking all these questions, because I have literally no clue on what I'm doing (this could be my first concert) :excited2:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those are resale prices and are ridiculously marked up.  I'm going to the LA show at The Forum and they have prices listed between $50-$280 but no specifics.  Hope this helped :hug:

Morphine Prince

Honestly whatever the cost, go. 

First time I saw her live was for artRAVE and she is just so much beter live. It changes your perspective of her. 

2 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Those are resale prices and are ridiculously marked up.  I'm going to the LA show at The Forum and they have prices listed between $50-$280 but no specifics.  Hope this helped :hug:

Thanks! That's such a relief.. 2500 dollars for front section seating just wasn't in the budget for me! 

Gov Hooka
3 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Also, I'd expect GA Floor to be between $80 & $120.  That's how much they've been for past tours 

Wait did you already buy yours general sale?

1 minute ago, Ares said:

Thanks! That's such a relief.. 2500 dollars for front section seating just wasn't in the budget for me! 

Yeah, the profits people try to make on tickets blows me away.  

Just now, Gov Hooka said:

Wait did you already buy yours general sale?

No but that's been the price for floor seats on the pasts few tours and Ticketmaster has the price range listed for the LA show at The Forum already posted. 

8 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Also, I'd expect GA Floor to be between $80 & $120.  That's how much they've been for past tours 

Do you recommend seats or the standing section like they had at the artrave?

Sorry to pester you with all these questions, but you really seem to know your stuff! :) 

14 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Im also planning to attend the LA show! Yasss!

Branflakes

1 minute ago, Ares said:

Do you recommend seats or the standing section like they had at the artrave?

Sorry to pester you with all these questions, but you really seem to know your stuff! :) 

I recommend standing, if you can get the early access or arrive very very early... the atmosphere is like no other...

failing that get a good seat... theres no point being at the back of standing, especially if you are short you could miss half the show and might as well get seats as atlas you'll be able to see the whole show.

Been going to multiple dates of all her tours, the only one i missed was the C2C tour because I was graduating from a fashion degree the same week and was already 1,000s in debt to pay for my collection :sweat: 

1 minute ago, Branflakes said:

I recommend standing, if you can get the early access or arrive very very early... the atmosphere is like no other...

failing that get a good seat... theres no point being at the back of standing, especially if you are short you could miss half the show and might as well get seats as atlas you'll be able to see the whole show.

Been going to multiple dates of all her tours, the only one i missed was the C2C tour because I was graduating from a fashion degree the same week and was already 1,000s in debt to pay for my collection :sweat: 

Ah, good to know! I know I'd have to use the bathroom a ton and definitly wouldn't have a good spot, so I'll probably just get 2 decent seats where I can enjoy the show and not have to worry about peeing the whole time :)

Now to figure out how to get my note to her onto the stage :grr: lol

JustinTrudeau
3 minutes ago, Branflakes said:

Hey, it may sucks to miss a tour but congrats on that fashion degree! :D It must have taken a lot of work for a few years to get it.

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

I hate that I live in New York because now I with it being at Citi Field I'm going to be so screwed over with tickets. I may just fly out of state to see the show. :/

Branflakes
Just now, Ares said:

Ah, good to know! I know I'd have to use the bathroom a ton and definitly wouldn't have a good spot, so I'll probably just get 2 decent seats where I can enjoy the show and not have to worry about peeing the whole time :)

Now to figure out how to get my note to her onto the stage :grr: lol

Thats the best option if that could be the case for you :P its best to just enjoy the show and have a good time.

As for the note... Paper Aeroplane? :yay:

Archived