Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Joanne World Tour Cost?

Ares

Featured Posts

MonsterofFame
11 hours ago, Pamelaisley said:

TL;DR- 
-Is there a good site to buy cheap GA tickets?
-Will the presale code get the prices any lower? 
-Is it worth it to wait until later to buy them? 
-NY seems really expensive, should we go to PA instead? (I live in NJ and they live in Staten Island) 
-What's a resale ticket?

I'm sorry for writing a lot but I'm really excited and nervous!! Any help would be very appreciated! :hug:

*You will almost never find tickets cheaper than buying from the venue's official website. If sales for a show are bad (which we hope will never happen to Gaga), you can sometimes find tickets for face value or sometimes less on third party websites.

*If you are okay with paying a little more to buy from a resale website, I use StubHub and SeatGeek.

*NO - you should ALWAYS try to get the tickets on SALE date. Unless the tour bombs, you can always sell them on third party sites and get at LEAST face value. Often you can make a nice profit, hence the (terrible) scalping business.

*I don't think PA will be much cheaper, BUT you will have a MUCH easier time snagging a good seat from the venue's official site at face value. NY tickets are always red hot and harder to get.

*Resale ticket is someone who bought the ticket and is selling it themselves, often for much more $ than they originally paid for a profit.

GENERAL ADVICE: Go for the GA ticket. You have the opportunity to get SO CLOSE to the stage and Gaga loves interacting with the crowd. I will never forget the day I was 10 feet from Gaga's stage in NYC. She would gaze and make eye contact with everyone close :giveup:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Ronnie said:

I'm actually disappointed that I have to go to the LA show but it's only because she's not making a stop in Phoenix 😭 It will still be amazing though!!! 

Awe that's a bummer ;-;

It will be spectacular!!!

Good Luck on getting tickets ;) They sell out HELLA FAST

• 10 months later...
Hektor Romero

Hi everyone,

I just got my GA Floor tickets for The Forum. Does anyone know if the GA floor will be standing only? I really hope it is because I'm going to dance my *** off. 

I just left a message with the forum and waiting for a reply.

Thanks 

Edonis
16 minutes ago, Hektor Romero said:

Hi everyone,

I just got my GA Floor tickets for The Forum. Does anyone know if the GA floor will be standing only? I really hope it is because I'm going to dance my *** off. 

I just left a message with the forum and waiting for a reply.

Thanks 

It’s all standing 

Hektor Romero

Thank you so much for the quick reply Edonis. It's also my bday on the 18th so this is quite a gift. Ra Ra...

See you all there!

Archived