Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

is the pre-sale necessary?

merlot

Featured Posts

On the ladygaga.co.uk website -> tour -> A fan pre-sale begins February 8 through merch & music purchase HERE. -> At the bottom of all the text, above the merch: For full details for the ticket pre-sale click here -> then if you read the instructions, it says you can click 'here' to sign up to the email without purchase.

The UK one has closed though, pre-sale is in 8 hours!

Hope this helps :)

A King With No Crown

Allison M
3 minutes ago, soixont said:

On the ladygaga.co.uk website -> tour -> A fan pre-sale begins February 8 through merch & music purchase HERE. -> At the bottom of all the text, above the merch: For full details for the ticket pre-sale click here -> then if you read the instructions, it says you can click 'here' to sign up to the email without purchase.

The UK one has closed though, pre-sale is in 8 hours!

Hope this helps :)

I guess it's only for UK. 

3 minutes ago, merlot said:

i think i'm gonna get the cheapest item 

thanks guys 

ikr it kind of pisses me off and i already bought couple of the merch when joanne was released, now i'll have to buy something else 

says who? 

Why would they have two separate Presales listed with one clearly labeled Joanne Purchase Offer Presale?  If the VIP Packages needed codes then why not just throw them in with the Joanne Purchase Offer Presale at the same time? 

5 minutes ago, GreenEyes said:

Little off topic, but what are the US ticket prices? Im getting mine on the pre sale tomorrow. 

The LA show has them listed as $50-$280 but no specifics yet

bionic
7 minutes ago, Allison M said:

So I caved and just bought something. Got a code. So I can get Come to Mama tomorrow morning? 

Yep

buy bionic

Allison M
12 minutes ago, bionic said:

Yep

Cool. I'm just cheap and didn't want to a buy a patch I'll do nothing with :ladyhaha:

43 minutes ago, bramstelwagen said:

I'm not doing the joanne pre-sale

but the day later Live Nation pre-sale 

how can i get live nation's pre-sale ?

Does someone know how to access the Live Nation pre sale and if it is possible to buy tickets with that pre sale in Canada?!

i'm too poor to buy something from the store, it's way too expensive for what it is! I really want a ga standing ticket

Archived