💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

is the pre-sale necessary?

merlot

Featured Posts

hey guys 

i wonder if i should buy something from the merch to get the pre-sale code

i want the come to mama pack, should i wait till feb 13th or it'll sell out?

thanks

Every pre-sale has a certain amount of tickets held.

It would be better to get it in a pre-sale so you aren't fighting for the last set of tickets during general sale.

FATCAT

I'd just grab something you might buy later (For instance, I bought the Vinyl) just to have that extra layer of safety when purchasing tickets.

Purr more, hiss less.

Allison M

This is what I was going to ask. I don't wanna pay $16 to get a code to buy a $250 ticket. But I guess I'd rather have the security than stress on the 13th.

I was going to get a shirt since I get one at every tour anyway, but the ones on the site won't be the tour ones. They won't have the dates and stuff on the back so I guess I'll just get the patch for now

I thought the VIP Package Presale didnt require a code and was completely separate from the Joanne Purshase Offer Presale that starts an hour later????? :huh: 

Allison M
Just now, Ronnie said:

I thought the VIP Package Presale didnt require a code and was completely separate from the Joanne Purshase Offer Presale that starts an hour later????? :huh: 

I'm so confused 😭

Just now, Allison M said:

I'm so confused 😭

I'm pretty sure that you don't need a code for VIP Packages or if you're a Citi Cardmember.  Both start an hour before the Joanne Purchase Offer Presale 

8 minutes ago, Blake said:

Every pre-sale has a certain amount of tickets held.

It would be better to get it in a pre-sale so you aren't fighting for the last set of tickets during general sale.

8 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I'd just grab something you might buy later (For instance, I bought the Vinyl) just to have that extra layer of safety when purchasing tickets.

i think i'm gonna get the cheapest item :emma:

thanks guys 

3 minutes ago, Allison M said:

This is what I was going to ask. I don't wanna pay $16 to get a code to buy a $250 ticket. But I guess I'd rather have the security than stress on the 13th.

I was going to get a shirt since I get one at every tour anyway, but the ones on the site won't be the tour ones. They won't have the dates and stuff on the back so I guess I'll just get the patch for now

ikr it kind of pisses me off and i already bought couple of the merch when joanne was released, now i'll have to buy something else :madge:

3 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

says who? :oprah:

thefamefatale
13 minutes ago, merlot said:

hey guys 

i wonder if i should buy something from the merch to get the pre-sale code

i want the come to mama pack, should i wait till feb 13th or it'll sell out?

thanks

it might sell out, i would recommend just buying osmething. you could just get the CD again, thats what i did! $17

don't be a drag

thefamefatale
1 minute ago, merlot said:

i think i'm gonna get the cheapest item :emma:

thanks guys 

ikr it kind of pisses me off and i already bought couple of the merch when joanne was released, now i'll have to buy something else :madge:

says who? :oprah:

SOMEONE PLEASE CLARIFY

don't be a drag

venusfly

I generally wouldn't buy from a presale.. I'm not too concerned about Gaga selling out arenas in a few seconds..

4 minutes ago, LG said:

I generally wouldn't buy from a presale.. I'm not too concerned about Gaga selling out arenas in a few seconds..

well the vip packages might 

we'll never know

CyanLights

With my experience with presales: They usually hold a certain number of seats but they are usually nosebleeds. If thats what you want then go for it. I rememeber for the BTWB the only seats released were nosebleeds and i purchased them thinking that I had crappy luck and i was too late or somehting 

I'm pretty sure you can scroll down the page and just enter your email - that's what you could do for the UK show. I got my presale code without having to buy something! 

A King With No Crown

Allison M
2 minutes ago, soixont said:

I'm pretty sure you can scroll down the page and just enter your email - that's what you could do for the UK show. I got my presale code without having to buy something! 

What page? The email? 

Archived