💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga Pre Sale Question? UK ?

Jonathan2244

Featured Posts

Jonathan2244

I signed up for Lady Gaga.com Pre Sale, by giving them a email, I was emailed a code, despite not purchasing anything?

does this make the code still valid?

I may also try through 02 Priority, What one do you think will give better seats?

Thanks, 

bionic
1 minute ago, Jonathan2244 said:

I signed up for Lady Gaga.com Pre Sale, by giving them a email, I was emailed a code, despite not purchasing anything?

does this make the code still valid?

I may also try through 02 Priority, What one do you think will give better seats?

Thanks, 

It was a no purchase necessary thing. You could sign up without buying, but you had to go into the page to buy etc. A shady trick IMO!

buy bionic

Yes, it's just a marketing tool really. There's a law (I think) that states you can't actually only provide offers to those in exchange for purchasing something. So it says in really big type; "Buy merchandise to get access to the presale" or something like that, but then underneath in tiny writing it says no purchase necessary. Your code will still be valid :)

I think the seats allocated through pre-sales are random, so your chances of getting good seats are equal on either, really. If I'm wrong on this someone can correct me.

nath4gaga

I am already a member of the official fan club so got sent one automatically :v:

Anyone know the price of UK tix?

bionic
2 minutes ago, nath4gaga said:

I am already a member of the official fan club so got sent one automatically :v:

Anyone know the price of UK tix?

£47.55 - £133.75 for the London show

buy bionic

nath4gaga
1 minute ago, bionic said:

£47.55 - £133.75 for the London show

how do you know? what're the standing prices?

Archived