💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Joanne World Tour FAQ Thread (Updated)

BoomKack

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, beastanteezy said:

I tweeted @axs on twitter and they said we do need a presale code for tomorrow's presale at 9am. Not really sure how to get it, though. 

Check on the facebook event page and live nation's twitter. Good luck!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beastanteezy
3 hours ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

I just called them and they told me it's based on presale codes given by artists. They have no control over it. They mentioned it might be a code from LiveNation of AEG, which makes me think that the code will be SHOWTIME because that's what live nation has said on twitter. 

EDIT: it's worth a try, but looks like they tweeted someone from vegas saying they are not having a presale. 

1 hour ago, amandal said:

Check on the facebook event page and live nation's twitter. Good luck!

It's not ticketed through Live Nation/Ticketmaster so the LiveNation presale code doesn't apply for the Vegas show/any other of the dates ticketed through AXS :/ 

Thanks guys! I guess I will just have to keep an eye out, haha.

sillynate

Bless your soul for creating this thread :diane: I need some help. 

I'm on a budget so I want the cheapest thing possible, and here's what I want:

I just want to show up 30 minutes before (give or take) so I don't have to wait in line too long and I wanna go in and watch the whole thing from the floor. So which package thing do I get. I don't want no merchandise, no dinner, nothing. Just come in, see her from the floor, and leave when she's done. What do you all recommend? :giggle:

After reading OP I think what I want is a GA ticket but I'm not sure.

Are there no presales at all for Amsterdam? The link goes straight to the normal page, where it's stated that tickets sale will start monday, a regular sale.

BoomKack
6 hours ago, sillynate said:

Bless your soul for creating this thread :diane: I need some help. 

I'm on a budget so I want the cheapest thing possible, and here's what I want:

I just want to show up 30 minutes before (give or take) so I don't have to wait in line too long and I wanna go in and watch the whole thing from the floor. So which package thing do I get. I don't want no merchandise, no dinner, nothing. Just come in, see her from the floor, and leave when she's done. What do you all recommend? :giggle:

After reading OP I think what I want is a GA ticket but I'm not sure.

Come To Mama is a standing ticket with early enty, meaning you don't really have to wait in the queue but you'll still get a great spot. You also get merch.

A normal GA ticket is probably good enough, just don't expect to be anywhere near the front

BoomKack
3 hours ago, mnie said:

Are there no presales at all for Amsterdam? The link goes straight to the normal page, where it's stated that tickets sale will start monday, a regular sale.

It doesnt look like there's a presale for Amsterdam

crackpoppodcast

Someone please help! How much are GA tickets going for in US? Including fees. I need to buy mine for Los Angeles show 

BULATIO

Can you advise me, which cities of Europe has not sold GA (General Admission) tickets? :duck: Please, help! Little Joannersters! :excited2: :(

SXXXDREAMS

I am so pissed I tried to get Manchester tickets from TicketMaster and I logged in exactly at 9:00 when the went on sale and still didn't manage to get a standing one for £62 even though I kept reloading the page for 45 minutes it still said there are no tickets available.. I don't get it how is it possible I literally went on exactly at 9 o'clock.. now the only option is to buy it from other reselling site for at least £140.. ****KKKKKK I SO WANNA GO I AM SO ****ING SAD 

Kristen Constable

What has everyone's experience been with the Joanne purchase presale codes?  The shows I want to attend will start presale on Feb 15th!  I want GA FLoor.  I tested the code for other shows (presale has been open for a couple of days) and those seats reserved for that are all sold out.  I plan on being ready right when it opens up but I didn't know if I even had a chance for floor tickets with the presale.  We went to ARTPOP in Chicago and that was my 1st expereince on the floor...AMAZING!! 

1 hour ago, SXXXDREAMS said:

I am so pissed I tried to get Manchester tickets from TicketMaster and I logged in exactly at 9:00 when the went on sale and still didn't manage to get a standing one for £62 even though I kept reloading the page for 45 minutes it still said there are no tickets available.. I don't get it how is it possible I literally went on exactly at 9 o'clock.. now the only option is to buy it from other reselling site for at least £140.. ****KKKKKK I SO WANNA GO I AM SO ****ING SAD 

same here for Berlin

I thought they will put out anything but GA not available :duck:

BoomKack
3 hours ago, SXXXDREAMS said:

If you wait until closer to the time, those ticket prices will fall very close to face value as the touts try to sell them off

sillynate
5 hours ago, BoomKack said:

Come To Mama is a standing ticket with early enty, meaning you don't really have to wait in the queue but you'll still get a great spot. You also get merch.

A normal GA ticket is probably good enough, just don't expect to be anywhere near the front

Is the CTM package expensive? Also, is it a pre-sale only thing or can I get it on the 20th?

BoomKack
5 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Is the CTM package expensive? Also, is it a pre-sale only thing or can I get it on the 20th?

It's around $300

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived