đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Joanne World Tour FAQ Thread (Updated)

BoomKack

Featured Posts

venusfly
5 hours ago, bionic said:

Definitely plenty of room for it. Depends on how well these ones sell though (and its looking positive from today's pre-sale)

Thanks :) When do acts like Gaga usually announce extra dates? Is it soon after the general onsale of the current dates or after the tour starts?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
Just now, LG said:

Thanks :) When do acts like Gaga usually announce extra dates? Is it soon after the general onsale of the current dates or after the tour starts?

Usually a few days after the general sale, yeah. Depends how fast they sell

buy bionic

Nirvana

@bionic are you from Sweden or do you know about the price range to the GA tickets in stockholm? I wanted to presale, but there did not come any codes to my email and then I researched it more and it was through tele2 or something, I don't have any of that. I'm from Finland btw.

bionic
2 minutes ago, PennyroyalTea said:

@bionic are you from Sweden or do you know about the price range to the GA tickets in stockholm? I wanted to presale, but there did not come any codes to my email and then I researched it more and it was through tele2 or something, I don't have any of that. I'm from Finland btw.

I didn't look at GA but the 'general' range the site provides is is 450-1175 kr

buy bionic

Nirvana
5 minutes ago, bionic said:

I didn't look at GA but the 'general' range the site provides is is 450-1175 kr

So in euros the lowest cost is 47,5.. Thanks for the info! I hope I can get some tickets at monday! 

bionic
4 minutes ago, PennyroyalTea said:

So in euros the lowest cost is 47,5.. Thanks for the info! I hope I can get some tickets at monday! 

Plus add on all the hidden charges :toofunny: 

buy bionic

Nirvana
Just now, bionic said:

Plus add on all the hidden charges :toofunny: 

Oops, so about at least 20 euros more? And I'll have to find cheap cruises too and a place to stay...

8 hours ago, bionic said:

Definitely plenty of room for it. Depends on how well these ones sell though (and its looking positive from today's pre-sale)

We don't know for sure what the stage is yet, so we can't really answer that unfortunately :noparty: It seems like it'll be something like this (taken from here, about the Antwerp show)

20170206-ladygaga-zaalplan-spg.jpg

If you want to see Gaga upclose, you'll need to spend more than €100 per ticket. :( But you can usually see the show fine from behind from the upper areas (blue and green on above chart), just not too clearly

I think I wanna go in the arena, where I can be all the other crazy fans ! 66€ seems okay :) 

3 hours ago, Brooklyn Nights said:

GA Floor tickets for Montreal are sold out. Do they have more batches or is that it?

Totally! This was just the pre-sale :) 

Anyone have any luck with the presale? I heard from some people that the show I was trying for sold out it's presale within seconds, which is why I had no luck with tickets

BoomKack
1 hour ago, Trevor said:

Anyone have any luck with the presale? I heard from some people that the show I was trying for sold out it's presale within seconds, which is why I had no luck with tickets

I did, I managed to use my code twice and get tickets for 2 different dates. Despite people saying it sold out in seconds, some people (mostly non-fans) will have tickets in their basket which will time about in about 2-5 minutes, so you gotta keep trying

SXXXDREAMS

omg I've never been to a concert this huge before and I'm really stressing out about getting tickets. I signed up on LiveNation for its presale for Manchester tickets but I only logged in at 3 pm which I guess is pretty late and it doesn't work (probably because I was late???). Now tickets officially go on sale tomorrow at 9 am and I have set my alarm at 8:30 to wake up log in and wait for the tickets to go on sale. Idk anyone else from the UK offering a piece of advice pls? I'm really freaking out because I don't wanna miss the chance or end up paying loads of money on sites like stubhub. 

bionic
1 hour ago, SXXXDREAMS said:

omg I've never been to a concert this huge before and I'm really stressing out about getting tickets. I signed up on LiveNation for its presale for Manchester tickets but I only logged in at 3 pm which I guess is pretty late and it doesn't work (probably because I was late???). Now tickets officially go on sale tomorrow at 9 am and I have set my alarm at 8:30 to wake up log in and wait for the tickets to go on sale. Idk anyone else from the UK offering a piece of advice pls? I'm really freaking out because I don't wanna miss the chance or end up paying loads of money on sites like stubhub. 

if you have the code, it should still work :huh: 

buy bionic

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived