💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Joanne World Tour FAQ Thread (Updated)

BoomKack

Featured Posts

Cappuccino
56 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Any chance you could go to Australia if she skips NZ again? (hopefully she won't)

Hell I can't guarantee she's even coming to Australia this time round :duck: She said she would but Gaga herself isn't always the most reliable source :toofunny:

Visa could be a bit tricky :O:S but it should be alright once i start working full time this July!

So are you from australia? :)

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/23/2017 at 11:49 PM, Nicole said:

Perfect Illusion package gives you the top prices seat - so you won't be as close as GA people are but you will no doubt have the best view of the stage. With a GA ticket you can get close to the stage provided you line up early - just remember that Come to Mama package holders will most likely be in front of you. 

Does the Perfect Illusion package allow early entry, so if I have that VIP package and a GA tickets, then I should be able to get in early and also be close to the stage?? Is that correct? Just want to have a game plan so I can be as close as possible as this is such a dream for me.

4 hours ago, Gagaluv said:

Does the Perfect Illusion package allow early entry, so if I have that VIP package and a GA tickets, then I should be able to get in early and also be close to the stage?? Is that correct? Just want to have a game plan so I can be as close as possible as this is such a dream for me.

No, the Come to Mama package allows early entry into the general admission section (standing) so they can get the spot they want before regular general admission ticket holders. The Perfect Illusion package gives you a good seat, you don't need early entry because your seat is reserved for you. 

If you have GA tickets only and want to get a good spot in General Admission, then you will need to line up early to get the standing spot you want.

hope this helps!

carsonmaier

Been on the phone with Ticketmaster all day...

Looks like all of the General Admission and VIP tickets are sold out at EVERY SHOW IN AMERICA other than the show in Tacoma, WA! 

So I am traveling 43 hours from North Carolina to see her from the pit!!

Pit Tickets in Tacoma are only $90, by the way.

Can't wait!! If anyone else is making the trip, let me know!!!! :hor:

carsonmaier
On 2/7/2017 at 8:59 PM, GodofLove said:

So live nations info for the US show has a separate time for the Joanne Purchase and VIP presale. Does that mean that  purchasing through the web store on her site we won't be able to get the packages we want? I really want the CTM package and would be so devastated if I miss out. 

Did you figure this out?

Come To Ryan
On 2/26/2017 at 6:37 PM, carsonmaier said:

Been on the phone with Ticketmaster all day...

Looks like all of the General Admission and VIP tickets are sold out at EVERY SHOW IN AMERICA other than the show in Tacoma, WA! 

So I am traveling 43 hours from North Carolina to see her from the pit!!

Pit Tickets in Tacoma are only $90, by the way.

Can't wait!! If anyone else is making the trip, let me know!!!! :hor:

I love the dedication!! I'm making a Journey from New York to Inglewood, CA for the backstage experience (it was sold out at all the venues near me). After reading through some of these forums and seeing people traveling to different countries for her I figured the trip wouldn't be so bad. I've never been on the west coast! Kinda anxious about going alone but I'm sure it'll be a good time. Paws up!

75629s.gif

right now I have tickets in c12 and c20 but I'm thinking of maybe getting one in 118/117 or something and giving my other ticket to a friend.. the ticket sale day had such shitty seats and I should've waited but idk. I was just so far from Gaga last time so I want to be close!

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

• 2 weeks later...
highbythebeach
On 3/1/2017 at 10:33 AM, Pluto said:

75629s.gif

right now I have tickets in c12 and c20 but I'm thinking of maybe getting one in 118/117 or something and giving my other ticket to a friend.. the ticket sale day had such shitty seats and I should've waited but idk. I was just so far from Gaga last time so I want to be close!

your lucky to be able to see her at all because I have behind stage/limited view seats lol

yall know when stage setup is announced?

bionic
8 hours ago, highbythebeach said:

your lucky to be able to see her at all because I have behind stage/limited view seats lol

yall know when stage setup is announced?

theres not really a fixed time.

buy bionic

Enigma

So I saw they added two dates at Coachella in April but will it be the Joanne World Tour or something else ? Because I don't get how they can recreate the stage in a outdoor festival

+ they can't be ready already, can they ?

Blake
On 13/03/2017 at 5:09 PM, Enigma said:

So I saw they added two dates at Coachella in April but will it be the Joanne World Tour or something else ? Because I don't get how they can recreate the stage in a outdoor festival

No it won't be the JWT. It'll be a show just for Coachella. 

bionic
On 13/03/2017 at 6:09 AM, Enigma said:

Didn't Gaga perform the MB at Coachella or some other festival?

buy bionic

Nicole
8 hours ago, bionic said:

Didn't Gaga perform the MB at Coachella or some other festival?

Lollapalooza in Chicago! 

I still don't think the coachella show will be the JWT, there's too big of a break between it and the first show. it's such good promo for her performance wide it's no doubt gonna be amazing so more want to buy tickets to the concert. 

Who knows though, it's not too far away though 

Enigma

Okay thanks, because it's written in the tour section of her website, so I was confused.

Buckshotwon

I asked ticketmaster how many backstage packages they sold for each show and got an answer "I apologize for the inconvenience but unfortunately they do not tell us how many VIP packages are sold for each show":/

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived