Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Joanne World Tour FAQ Thread (Updated)

BoomKack

Featured Posts

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
narcoswing
On 8.2.2017 at 7:04 PM, PennyroyalTea said:

And I'll have to find cheap cruises too and a place to stay...

halvatlennot.fi ;) Menopaluun norskilla saa täl hetkel 72 eurol, risteily pelkkään menosuuntaan on jo sitäkin kalliimpi

Nirvana
24 minutes ago, narcoswing said:

halvatlennot.fi ;) Menopaluun norskilla saa täl hetkel 72 eurol, risteily pelkkään menosuuntaan on jo sitäkin kalliimpi

Kiitos! :heart: I guess, I will take a flight then, it's the most reasonable and cheap alternative I guess...

Spoiler

I've heard you can get wps or warnings of not speaking english so that's why I'm typing in english... :ph34r:

narcoswing
2 hours ago, PennyroyalTea said:

Kiitos! :heart: I guess, I will take a flight then, it's the most reasonable and cheap alternative I guess...

Reveal hidden contents

I've heard you can get wps or warnings of not speaking english so that's why I'm typing in english... :ph34r:

You're welcome! 

Spoiler

That's weird..the rules don't say anything about it though and I often see people speaking in their own language:ladyhaha:

Just now, 3xBETRAYED said:

How come the NYC tickets don't have the CTM package?

I think certain shows don't have GA and are only seated. I feel like the NYC shows might have been them. If there's no GA, there would also be no CTM since CTM only gets you GA

BoomKack
50 minutes ago, 3xBETRAYED said:

How come the NYC tickets don't have the CTM package?

NYC is all seated, so early entry tickets have no benefit

Alfonso

Does anyone know where the DIC packages are going to be located?? Because it only says standard ticket.. :duck:

Im considering to buy one instead of going a second-hand ticket, but only if it is a good seat.. Can someone please tell me if it's worth it?? I'm looking for a center/middle stage View (not lateral) and not that up :giveup:

Has anyone been to previous tours with this kind of package? Or if you purchased this package, where are your seats located? (if it's an arena date, then better because that's where I'm planning to go :sweat:)

3 hours ago, Alfonso said:

Does anyone know where the DIC packages are going to be located?? Because it only says standard ticket.. :duck:

Im considering to buy one instead of going a second-hand ticket, but only if it is a good seat.. Can someone please tell me if it's worth it?? I'm looking for a center/middle stage View (not lateral) and not that up :giveup:

Has anyone been to previous tours with this kind of package? Or if you purchased this package, where are your seats located? (if it's an arena date, then better because that's where I'm planning to go :sweat:)

From what I've seen, it looks like the seats for the DIC package are on the lower plaza level, usually within the first 10 rows or so. Imo, I don't think it's worth it because it is very expensive and general admission gets you a lot closer to her than if you had a seated ticket.

bionic
1 hour ago, aaronf1991 said:

How long does it take after making a purchase to receive the presale code?

I think the pre-sale period has closed now, hasn't it?

buy bionic

1 minute ago, bionic said:

I think the pre-sale period has closed now, hasn't it?

Only for half the dates. The other half in November and the added dates have presale until tomorrow night. 

bionic
1 minute ago, aaronf1991 said:

Only for half the dates. The other half in November and the added dates have presale until tomorrow night. 

For the first group they sent out the codes 12 hours before the presale began

buy bionic

geewillikers

Hey guys, I have a question. I am a new member here but I have been reading for a long time. This would be my first time to attend a Lady Gaga tour and I need some advice. I bought the Joanne CD from the lady gaga website in order to get the pre-sale assess code to be able to get good seats for me and my girlfirend at the world tour for a reasonable price. Well I tried to get them and unfortunately was not able to because my computer would not load the ticket master tickets fast enough and by the time it loaded they were sold out for the first level seats that I wanted. Well now I have to get tickets on stubhub or some other ticket selling website. My question is, should I just settle with third level seats that cost about $100 a piece because the first level are now all being sold for $300 or should I wait until it gets closer to the date of the concert to see if prices go down? The concert I want to attend isn't until Dec. 8th. I guess what I am asking from more experience concert goers is, do the prices of the tickets go down the closer the concert date is or does it not matter and should I go ahead and settle for third level seats now? 

If anyone has some insight I would greatly appreciate it. :hug:

1 hour ago, geewillikers said:

Hey guys, I have a question. I am a new member here but I have been reading for a long time. This would be my first time to attend a Lady Gaga tour and I need some advice. I bought the Joanne CD from the lady gaga website in order to get the pre-sale assess code to be able to get good seats for me and my girlfirend at the world tour for a reasonable price. Well I tried to get them and unfortunately was not able to because my computer would not load the ticket master tickets fast enough and by the time it loaded they were sold out for the first level seats that I wanted. Well now I have to get tickets on stubhub or some other ticket selling website. My question is, should I just settle with third level seats that cost about $100 a piece because the first level are now all being sold for $300 or should I wait until it gets closer to the date of the concert to see if prices go down? The concert I want to attend isn't until Dec. 8th. I guess what I am asking from more experience concert goers is, do the prices of the tickets go down the closer the concert date is or does it not matter and should I go ahead and settle for third level seats now? 

If anyone has some insight I would greatly appreciate it. :hug:

Since that's the 2nd north american leg, there are still other pre-sales that are happening so try and get them now. With the joanne pre-sale, I heard that some people bought good seats about 20 hours after the pre-sale started so keep checking periodically.

If you are unable to get your tickets during the pre-sales or the general sale, wait until closer to the date to buy re-sale tickets and also keep checking each day to see if prices have gone down. Good luck!

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived