💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Joanne World Tour FAQ Thread (Updated)

BoomKack

Featured Posts

antoniabeck

Does anyone know what "top priced seat" means for the Perfect Illusion package? I'm trying to go to her NYC show at Citi Field and if the seated ground floor is already sold out, I don't know if I should go for regular side of the stage tickets (better view because it's a baseball field) or get whatever the Perfect Illusion "top priced seat" means. I have the money, just want to make sure I can get the best seats possible.

On top of that, if I have a pre-sale code, how likely is it that I'm actually going to get tickets? Should I be expecting them to sell out instantly or am I pretty much guaranteed something? I'm ready to click on my link ASAP at 10:00 AM. 

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeonCamilleri

Does anybody know how much the Come to Mama package costs please? The O2 website already made presale for their customers, but I can't seem to find any information about the prices :/ 

bionic
2 hours ago, antoniabeck said:

Does anyone know what "top priced seat" means for the Perfect Illusion package? I'm trying to go to her NYC show at Citi Field and if the seated ground floor is already sold out, I don't know if I should go for regular side of the stage tickets (better view because it's a baseball field) or get whatever the Perfect Illusion "top priced seat" means. I have the money, just want to make sure I can get the best seats possible.

On top of that, if I have a pre-sale code, how likely is it that I'm actually going to get tickets? Should I be expecting them to sell out instantly or am I pretty much guaranteed something? I'm ready to click on my link ASAP at 10:00 AM. 

You have a decent chance.

buy bionic

My Little Phoney
8 hours ago, amandal said:

The stage layout updated for chicago on stubhub!!! :gaysia:8-0-0.jpg

it looks massive wow

6 minutes ago, My Little Phoney said:

it looks massive wow

I was doing more research and it seems like what I posted earlier is not the stage layout

My Little Phoney
3 minutes ago, amandal said:

I was doing more research and it seems like what I posted earlier is not the stage layout

It would indeed be weird that one venue would have the official layout 

Could anyone advice me on this one ?

I'm planning to go with a friend of mine for the first time in Antwerp (Belgium). I would like to be standing up on the ground (where the stage is) and certainly not seated where I can't see Gagz (and maybe not spending 100+ €). Like in ArtRAVE where the stage is going everywhere. I am not sure if you understand what I mean, let me know ! Thanks :hug:

bionic
28 minutes ago, LG said:

Is adding more dates in europe a likelihood or no? i'm not sure how it all works

Definitely plenty of room for it. Depends on how well these ones sell though (and its looking positive from today's pre-sale)

31 minutes ago, RGR said:

Could anyone advice me on this one ?

I'm planning to go with a friend of mine for the first time in Antwerp (Belgium). I would like to be standing up on the ground (where the stage is) and certainly not seated where I can't see Gagz (and maybe not spending 100+ €). Like in ArtRAVE where the stage is going everywhere. I am not sure if you understand what I mean, let me know ! Thanks :hug:

We don't know for sure what the stage is yet, so we can't really answer that unfortunately :noparty: It seems like it'll be something like this (taken from here, about the Antwerp show)

20170206-ladygaga-zaalplan-spg.jpg

If you want to see Gaga upclose, you'll need to spend more than €100 per ticket. :( But you can usually see the show fine from behind from the upper areas (blue and green on above chart), just not too clearly

buy bionic

IllusionPerfect

I bought the pre sale tickets and I have a Dr. Appointment right when they are going on sale. Will the Pre-Sale tickets for GA Standing still be there when I get home an hour later?

impeach92
9 hours ago, antoniabeck said:

I got these tickets, they gave me seats in section A5. I'm assuming they cover both A and B sections. The VIP tickets don't need a pre-sale code and they went on sale at 9am this morning when I bought them!

bionic
2 hours ago, IllusionPerfect said:

If I have presale should I buy as many tickets as possible and resell them later?

I don't think people are fans of scalping

2 hours ago, IllusionPerfect said:

I bought the pre sale tickets and I have a Dr. Appointment right when they are going on sale. Will the Pre-Sale tickets for GA Standing still be there when I get home an hour later?

Can't say 

buy bionic

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived