💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Joanne World Tour FAQ Thread (Updated)

BoomKack

Featured Posts

SXXXDREAMS
47 minutes ago, bionic said:

if you have the code, it should still work :huh: 

there is no code, you just have to sign in

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys

I'm gonna ask again because I really wanna know but I was going to go to the tour with my best friend and we had planned on getting the CTM package but when tickets went on sale I was able to get mine but she wasn't able to get hers. 

Will there be another opportunity to get VIP packages? If so can anyone PLEASE send me a link so we can be ready? 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

beastanteezy

I'm probably asking a question that's already been asked, but does anyone know the general pricing for lower level seating in an arena? (Non-VIP Package) I know it varies for stadium/arena seating, but just curious if anyone had a general idea. 

BoomKack
5 hours ago, SXXXDREAMS said:

omg I've never been to a concert this huge before and I'm really stressing out about getting tickets. I signed up on LiveNation for its presale for Manchester tickets but I only logged in at 3 pm which I guess is pretty late and it doesn't work (probably because I was late???). Now tickets officially go on sale tomorrow at 9 am and I have set my alarm at 8:30 to wake up log in and wait for the tickets to go on sale. Idk anyone else from the UK offering a piece of advice pls? I'm really freaking out because I don't wanna miss the chance or end up paying loads of money on sites like stubhub. 

Your code probably didn't work because the fan presale was Wed 9am until Thurs 9am

Make sure you're on Ticketmaster well before 9am. If it's super busy, you might get put into a queue so the earlier the better. Make sure you're logged into your account on ticketmaster as well. At 8:59, keep refreshing as fast as possible (F5 on Windows, cmd+R on Mac) but still make sure the page loads fully each time. 

edit: OH you're on about the LiveNation presale. Yeah that sold out within seconds.

BoomKack
24 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

I'm gonna ask again because I really wanna know but I was going to go to the tour with my best friend and we had planned on getting the CTM package but when tickets went on sale I was able to get mine but she wasn't able to get hers. 

Will there be another opportunity to get VIP packages? If so can anyone PLEASE send me a link so we can be ready? 

Find your date on Ticketmaster and make sure you're on at 8:30

Daenerys
9 minutes ago, BoomKack said:

Find your date on Ticketmaster and make sure you're on at 8:30

So you're giving me hope?!!! :giveup:

I don't wanna go alone and I know she really wants to go too! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Help pls, so I'm in the US. My pre-sale date is the 13th. When I buy something do I automatically get the code??? Also I am going w two friends, can I share my code with them??

Edit: nvm, found a thread that answered all these questions.

2 hours ago, GodofLove said:

They release more VIP packages on the day of the general sale. They may also release more during the live nation and facebook pre-sales (not sure about that though) :) 

2 hours ago, beastanteezy said:

I'm probably asking a question that's already been asked, but does anyone know the general pricing for lower level seating in an arena? (Non-VIP Package) I know it varies for stadium/arena seating, but just curious if anyone had a general idea. 

When I looked during the presale, the lower level seating were selling at $305 each (before tax/fees)

Martyr Of Fame

Has anyone listed the average prices per section?

Specifically Las Vegas if possible. And do I need a code to access the presale tomorrow?

link: www.axs.com/events/331249/lady-gaga-tickets

Hi Its Nicole
On 2/8/2017 at 4:24 PM, Trevor said:

Anyone have any luck with the presale? I heard from some people that the show I was trying for sold out it's presale within seconds, which is why I had no luck with tickets

I had luck with the pre sale:whitney:  but i think there will be more tickets once the regular sale starts:)

however, this is my first time buying tickets from pre sale tho so:trollga:

Hello Gaga

Hi Its Nicole
3 hours ago, beastanteezy said:

3,000 I think

Hello Gaga

beastanteezy
59 minutes ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

Has anyone listed the average prices per section?

Specifically Las Vegas if possible. And do I need a code to access the presale tomorrow?

link: www.axs.com/events/331249/lady-gaga-tickets

I tweeted @axs on twitter and they said we do need a presale code for tomorrow's presale at 9am. Not really sure how to get it, though. 

Martyr Of Fame
39 minutes ago, beastanteezy said:

I tweeted @axs on twitter and they said we do need a presale code for tomorrow's presale at 9am. Not really sure how to get it, though. 

I just called them and they told me it's based on presale codes given by artists. They have no control over it. They mentioned it might be a code from LiveNation of AEG, which makes me think that the code will be SHOWTIME because that's what live nation has said on twitter. 

EDIT: it's worth a try, but looks like they tweeted someone from vegas saying they are not having a presale. 

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived