Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
other

The Joanne World Tour FAQ Thread (Updated)

Featured Posts

BoomKack   Paws Up 5,208
BoomKack

CTM Package: So far we know that they've been given a lanyard with a lightning charging cable (but like... no battery pack with it so what's the point lol)

20597095_1414265308650594_8414667071689220525597_1414265318650593_53843172887530

Ultimate Backstage Package: They too have been given a lanyard, and a see-through backpack

20479778_10159203258855370_5520362138389

• Like 1
xoxo, BoomKack

famous   Paws Up 441
famous

How is the credit card/ticketless entry working? Super confused on this one. What happens if you buy a ticket from stubhub and don't have the original credit card? If you can't get in, why are there even tickets for sale on stubhub?!

BoomKack   Paws Up 5,208
BoomKack
2 hours ago, famous said:

How is the credit card/ticketless entry working? Super confused on this one. What happens if you buy a ticket from stubhub and don't have the original credit card? If you can't get in, why are there even tickets for sale on stubhub?!

It seems like only certain arenas are enforcing the credit card entry. Last night it was only for GA standing (& the packages).

I'd suggest contacting your venue. If they are doing CC entry, contact stubhub. They have an obligation to make sure you can get into the concert, or refund you if they can't.

xoxo, BoomKack

amandal   Paws Up 31
amandal
18 hours ago, famous said:

As far as I know, stubhub gives you a visa/amex gift card in your name so that is your "credit card" for the credit card entry

ChristianSaad   Paws Up 313
ChristianSaad

If anyone has any tour changes or special moments please post them in this thread... 

Nicole   Paws Up 1,623
Nicole

They just released more tickets for Inglewood, does "floor seating" equate to general admission standing? Pretty sure the other inglewood shows were GA on the floor but it's not specified on ticketmaster

edit: nevermind i figured it out and floor is still sold out haha. helloooo stubhub 

Edited by Nicole
  • Like 1

ENVYotb73   Paws Up 60
ENVYotb73
On 8/14/2017 at 9:57 PM, Nicole said:

They just released more tickets for Inglewood, does "floor seating" equate to general admission standing? Pretty sure the other inglewood shows were GA on the floor but it's not specified on ticketmaster

edit: nevermind i figured it out and floor is still sold out haha. helloooo stubhub 

I never take care of today what I can frantically attend to at the last minute in an utter panic solely created by my own procrastination.

i.e. I never have my **** together for original onsale ticket purchasing :excited2:

Its just my way lol

Haroon   Paws Up 30,365
Haroon

YES the feature thing is working fully now and this is on the main Forums page :woot:

• YAAAS 1

BoomKack   Paws Up 5,208
BoomKack
2 hours ago, Gaga98 said:

Does GA have the option to buy merch before the show?

Yes, the merch stands are open at the same time the doors open.

xoxo, BoomKack

Gaga98   Paws Up 3
Gaga98
7 hours ago, BoomKack said:

Yes, the merch stands are open at the same time the doors open.

But I mean for people with general admission 

BoomKack   Paws Up 5,208
BoomKack
1 hour ago, Gaga98 said:

But I mean for people with general admission 

Yeah... general admission is just standing? I'm sorry I don't understand what you're getting at :sweat:

• Like 1
xoxo, BoomKack